Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

play on your PSP on your PC screen

All the Help you need is here
wololo
Site Admin

Re: play on your PSP on your PC screen

Post by wololo »

There is no RemoteJoyLite_015 file in the archive, and no file named "PSP Type B Driver install - Multi Language.exe". Can you clarify, or update the package?
Advertising
If you need US PSN Codes, this technique is what I recommend.

Looking for guest bloggers and news hunters here at wololo.net, PM me!
KillerM33

Post by KillerM33 »

wololo wrote:There is no RemoteJoyLite_015 file in the archive, and no file named "PSP Type B Driver install - Multi Language.exe". Can you clarify, or update the package?
i was about to say that :lol:
Advertising
ErnieBall

Post by ErnieBall »

KillerM33 wrote:and by the way,there is no sound on the pc when i run remotejoy lite,the sound is just from the psp,what should i do? is it designed to run that way?
As far as i remember there is no sound delivered through the usb connection. But you can get an audio cable with two 3.5mm jacks and plug one into your psp and the other one in the mic input on your pc.

Btw, if you just want to play your PSP games and Homebrew on a big screen and with a comfortable controller, you might be better off with ppsspp (PSP Emulator). It even has some awesome grafics enhancements, that make the games look fantastic even on a big screen tv.

Cheers.
PSP 1004 6.60 ME
PSV 1000 3.60 HENKAKU
PS3 CECH-2004A FERROX 4.80 Cobra 7.3
kenshiroz86

Post by kenshiroz86 »

I can play Type 0 on my PC with my PSP and with sounds but only with PSP controls. I tryed to configure X360 controller and I put all inputs but no works on emu, so how to use it or PS3 pad ? Same thing with keyboard.... Thanks

Return to “Tutorials”