Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

play on your PSP on your PC screen

All the Help you need is here
aliko95

play on your PSP on your PC screen

Post by aliko95 »

Through this tutorial, you will learn how to play on your PSP on your PC screen using the USB cable.
You will first need to download this : https://www.mediafire.com/?ea8r3z9h65a3dnt

* Extract the downloaded file then copy the folder seplugins to the root of your memory stick. ( If you already have a seplugins folder, copy the file inside the RemoteJoyLite.prx and then open the files GAME.txt and VSH.txt and add the line below :
ms0:/seplugins/RemoteJoyLite.prx

* Restart your PSP by holding the R button to access the Recovery menu

* Choose the option plugins

* Enable RemoteJoyLite [GAME ] by pressing X

* Enable RemoteJoyLite [ VSH ] by pressing X

* Exit the recovery menu

* Now copy the file RemoteJoyLite_015 from the downloaded archive on your PC desktop

* Click on PSP Type B Driver install - Multi Language.exe and install the drivers for the PSP.

* Once the installation is complete , click 2 times on RemoteJoyLite.exe .

* A window appears on the screen of your PC.

* Connect your PSP to your PC using a USB cable.

* In the window displayed on the screen of your PC RemoteJoyLite program , you will see the menu on the PSP.

* Maximize the window and start a PSP game

Commands from the PC ( but you can always play with the controls of the PSP )
# ALT + ENTER : Fullscreen
# ESC: Menu
# F1: Display FPS ON / OFF / Mode display colors
# F3: screen transfer ON / OFF
# F4: window display ON / OFF
# F9: Start / End a macro recording standard
# F11 : Take a Screenshot
# F12 : Capture video

Enjoy
Advertising
CPUzX

Re: play on your PSP on your PC screen

Post by CPUzX »

Dude, we've got plenty of these tutorials. C'mon. We don't need to clutter the net with repeated content.
Advertising
aliko95

Post by aliko95 »

There is no tutorial about playing your PSP on a PC screen in the psp tutorial section in this site and I wrote it entirely myself without taking reference from any other site and I have done my best to be very clear in the explanation so I don't see where is the problem.
CPUzX

Post by CPUzX »

aliko95 wrote:There is no tutorial about playing your PSP on a PC screen in the psp tutorial section in this site and I wrote it entirely myself without taking reference from any other site and I have done my best to be very clear in the explanation so I don't see where is the problem.
I mentioned the net, not this site. It's a contribution in the least, but I'm pretty sure I've already came across at least 2 tutorials to do with IR Shell in the past that exist right here on this site.
aliko95

Post by aliko95 »

My tutorial has nothing to do with iR Shell, I used Remote Joy. I didn't even mention iR Shell in the tutorial so how you say that ? Have you read my tutorial ?
durpflip

Post by durpflip »

aliko95 wrote:My tutorial has nothing to do with iR Shell, I used Remote Joy. I didn't even mention iR Shell in the tutorial so how you say that ? Have you read my tutorial ?
oh,and just in advance,if you have a CFW,try using CWcheat for gameplay to work on remotejoy,there's a cheat in there that allows you to record PSP games with it.
devices ;
m$ surface pro
samsung note 3 (hltecan) 32GB,CM12
iphone 4S 32GB
dell XPS 8500,12GB DDR3,core i7-3770,GTX 750 ti 2GB
HTPC custom,AMD 5150,4GB DDR3,GT 620 1GB
alienware m17x r4,core i7-3610QM,8GB DDR3,GTX 660M 2GB
aliko95

Post by aliko95 »

Hi durpflip, you don't need to use CWCheat to record your games because when using Remote Joy, you have only to press F12 and it will capture a video of your gameplay :D
durpflip

Post by durpflip »

aliko95 wrote:Hi durpflip, you don't need to use CWCheat to record your games because when using Remote Joy, you have only to press F12 and it will capture a video of your gameplay :D
last time I tried I couldn't record daedalusX64.
devices ;
m$ surface pro
samsung note 3 (hltecan) 32GB,CM12
iphone 4S 32GB
dell XPS 8500,12GB DDR3,core i7-3770,GTX 750 ti 2GB
HTPC custom,AMD 5150,4GB DDR3,GT 620 1GB
alienware m17x r4,core i7-3610QM,8GB DDR3,GTX 660M 2GB
IncognitoMan

Post by IncognitoMan »

Im going to bump this a little... since I still need to find info on a compatible one...

I want to use RJL with pro online... I'm using the plugin that was suggested in the pro online thread but when I use a client ( like RJL 19 ) it only captures the first frame and then stops working.

Any suggestions as to what to use? or any settings that I should change to make this work?
KillerM33

Post by KillerM33 »

hey dude,may i know the latest version of remote joy lite? is it v0.19? if not,then can you post the link in the thread please? and by the way,there is no sound on the pc when i run remotejoy lite,the sound is just from the psp,what should i do? is it designed to run that way?
Last edited by SMOKE on Fri Jun 06, 2014 4:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removed unnecessary quote

Return to “Tutorials”