Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

Full Bootloop Proof Ps Vita 3.12 Hack !

Open discussions on programming specifically for the PS Vita.
Forum rules
Forum rule Nº 15 is strictly enforced in this subforum.
The Z
VIP

Re: Full Bootloop Proof Ps Vita 3.12 Hack !

Post by The Z »

Ive checked the video in your description, abdou005.

Basically it "claims" to have access to the PS1 game Grandia, even though he never bought it (thats why there is no red 'bought' sign next to the 7,99€ game), but there is a problem in this very nice faked video:

He shows that the "license" of the game is under the services list, and there is the problem:

I own the PS1 game grandia, and my license does not appear under services list, since that list is for stuff that can expire, like PS+ content and similar.

The logic behind this is flawed. If your "great best bud" wants to convince us, show something that at least looks real.

He seems to be german, right? Tell him to contact me, I am german.

I am 100% sure he will decline my 'offer', because I wont fall for his fakes :)
Advertising
White PSV TV - 32GB - 3.65 CFW
White PSV 1000 - 32GB - 3.65 CFW
2x PSV 2000 - 32/64GB - 3.65 CFW
PSP Fat 1000 - TA-081 - 6.61 ME-2.3
PSP Slim 2000 - TA-085¹ - 6.61 ME-2.3
4x PSPgo & 1x PSP 3kº⁴ᶢ - 6.61 LME-2.3∞
H2oPSV

Post by H2oPSV »

Lol, dude this happened to me on the 3.10 update and I didnt even do anything. 3.10 messed up 32GB memory sticks. I doubt it could be of any use
Advertising
Killzone derbs.
PSN: toolegit505
tinostar91

Post by tinostar91 »

abdou005 wrote:You guys ruin any new hacker came to scene. BECAUSE he BEATS THE *** OUT OF you Sadly ...., Vita won't be hacked with stupid devs like you
The main problem is that HE DIDN'T SHOW ANYTHING AT ALL! Are you somehow related to him or something like that? You know, if you are saying that it's real can YOU prove it? Did he give you any way to try it by yourself? Because we can only see what is shown to us and at this point the only "proof" is that he said it's caused by app and not by simple corrupted DB.
abdou005 wrote:+ @Yifan Lu, the spinner is freezing later too after some minutes. and restart the Vita after some seconds
tinostar91 wrote:Vita probably didn't shut down because of his work but rather than some kind of Sony's handler which works like "something is wrong and we cannot boot, try to make it work in 1 minute, if it doesn't work then quit".
Z80

Post by Z80 »

yes , no more fake exploits :DD
abdou005

Post by abdou005 »

The Z wrote:Ive checked the video in your description, abdou005.

Basically it "claims" to have access to the PS1 game Grandia, even though he never bought it (thats why there is no red 'bought' sign next to the 7,99€ game), but there is a problem in this very nice faked video:

He shows that the "license" of the game is under the services list, and there is the problem:

I own the PS1 game grandia, and my license does not appear under services list, since that list is for stuff that can expire, like PS+ content and similar.

The logic behind this is flawed. If your "great best bud" wants to convince us, show something that at least looks real.

He seems to be german, right? Tell him to contact me, I am german.

I am 100% sure he will decline my 'offer', because I wont fall for his fakes :)
Progress and releases will be in his facebook page. We got some fans supporting us. Your opinion is not needed at all as you didn't respect "his work". So I'm done. Keep your Vhbl because their are "easy" Have *** to hack the vita itself ....

I wanna thank some "Golden members" . for their support and intelligence. Users will understand what's happening in the scene and why devs leave it one day. I'm sure now <<no Native Ps Vita hack >> will come from this blog. if it stays as it is... ( Simply, No collaboration between devs...)

Thank's for showing how some devs here are Noobs and taking controle of the forum more than Wololo HimselF...

See You "Total Private Exploits Dude 8-) " and "Total Private hacking Scene 8-) " .
Last edited by abdou005 on Sun Apr 13, 2014 6:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
IMPORTANT! English Speakers follow Koala "ps vita hacker progress" here --> https://www.facebook.com/koalavita
Koala PS Vita 3,01 HAck Video --> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_Ahks9N6lg
Ps Vita 1,81 --> Urbanix EU Exploit TN-V8
dboyz

Post by dboyz »

Oh gosh...... :geek:
Well, I'm not the one to talk anything about exploits etc but let us just wait & see his progress in the future, hopefully this is legit & not a
"vapor" exploit <--most probably.
Last edited by dboyz on Sun Apr 13, 2014 7:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.
we forgive but we never forget
dmaskell92

Post by dmaskell92 »

Btw abdou, you badmouth the devs here, and their progress with VHBL, but my question is what have you done? VHBL is a feat in itself, to someone like you it may not seem significant. It's the one step on the long stair case to understanding the Vita inside and out. To credit some random guy, who found nothing more than a crash is astonishing. it's even more astonishing you believe this nonsense despite what devs who actually released **** for Vita say. People call fake all the time, the only way to shut them up is to release something. Well, I'm waiting, until it happens I'll chalk this up as a fake.
Does it quit? If not, then it's legit... Too legit.

Nvidia Shield Portable 48gb
Dreamcast: SEGA Sports - 80gb IDE HDD
4k PS3 Super Slim OFW 4.82
1k PSP: 6.60 ME-2.3
1K PSVita: Ensō 32GB - 64GB SD2VITA - 128GB PSVSD
Acid_Snake
Retired Mod

Post by Acid_Snake »

abdou005 wrote:I wanna thank some "Golden members" . for their support and intelligence. Users will understand what's happening in the scene and why devs leave it one day. I'm sure now <<no Native Ps Vita hack >> will come from this blog. if it stays as it is... ( Simply, No collaboration between devs...)
and you have the *** to say that you know what's happening in the vita hacking scene? god I laugh at you so much
abdou005 wrote:See You "Total Private Exploits Dude 8-) " and "Total Private hacking Scene 8-) " .
1 - try hacking the vita publicly without Sony patching everything you have done before any user has the chance to make good use of it (see what happened to UVL)
2 - look who's talking about private Vita hacking, the guy who supports the other guy who is "hacking" the vita but only shows a few videos that prove NOTHING AT ALL

Like I've already said, we don't need the business of someone like you who constantly rides on hacker's *****. You sir are the one driving developers and hackers alike. But you're not gonna drive me and my team away, it will be the other way around. That being said, just **** go, forget that wololo.net exists and continue to suck that fake *** hacker's *** on facebook.
dmaskell92 wrote:This reminds of JFW for PS3, and their fabled PSN alternative.
it reminds me of MrJailbreak319 (or something like that), the "hacker extraordinair" who was going to release a PS3 CFW but never released anything.
hgoel0974
Retired Mod

Post by hgoel0974 »

that escalated quickly.

abdou, you go on to insult all other devs every time someone tells you that what you've found doesn't warrant a hack.
You question why everything is private? Let's see you give out your work, knowing that it's going to be patched, when you could be using that information to find more exploits.
Personally, posts like this also need to be banned, we can't have people who have no understanding of what an exploit is posting *** like this.

And I assume that we should all just leave then? You're the only one who knows what needs to be done, after all we're all '*** devs' aren't we? And man will you shut up with that TN stuff? I'm sure part of the reason he left was to do with people like you. TN just gave you ISOs, that doesn't make him a god, we haven't become 'orphins' because he left. heck, things have barely changed.

Tell me the last time a bootloop was an exploit? A bootloop is nothing but a bug.

As for collaboration between devs, first of all, you wouldn't know about the collaboration, second of all, we'll collaborate with the devs we trust, we don't need YOU telling us who to collaborate with. Actually, we don't even need to tell you about collaboration between devs.

I'm sick of all your nonsense and every dev is too but from what we've seen so far, you're too lost to realize that no one likes your attitude.
Seriously, before you post again, atleast go and learn the basics of what the difference between a bug/crash and an exploit is.
"If the truth is a cruel mistress, then a lie must be a nice girl"

Return to “Programming and Security”