Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

Full Bootloop Proof Ps Vita 3.12 Hack !

Open discussions on programming specifically for the PS Vita.
Forum rules
Forum rule Nº 15 is strictly enforced in this subforum.
Acid_Snake
Retired Mod

Re: Full Bootloop Proof Ps Vita 3.12 Hack !

Post by Acid_Snake »

stop it, just **** stop it. This koala guy doesn't know hacking or programming in general, he said he could get a CFW loading by crashing an app? that means he's assuming that you can gain kernel access from usespace, and from what I know, hackers never assume anything, they just study and come to conclusions with the data at their disposal.
Also, hackers don't just call a simple crash a hack, that's not a hack, I don't see any code execution, not even technical details that would lead me to believe he truly is into something, but where can he get that information? he can't, WE DON'T HAVE DEBUGGERS, and blindly trying to hack a crash is impossible, this alone should tell you this guy has no idea what he's doing or what he's talking about.

I warn you abdou, you are risking looking like a dumbass, a joke and a bad source of information to the eyes of the entire scene if you continue to credit this guy as a hacker.
Advertising
dmaskell92

Post by dmaskell92 »

A crash =/= a exploit. Its nothing more than a crash as far as I can tell. It matters not weather it be a PS Vita app or PSP emu. A crash that forces a restart will do nothing but load the OS.
Advertising
Does it quit? If not, then it's legit... Too legit.

Nvidia Shield Portable 48gb
Dreamcast: SEGA Sports - 80gb IDE HDD
4k PS3 Super Slim OFW 4.82
1k PSP: 6.60 ME-2.3
1K PSVita: Ensō 32GB - 64GB SD2VITA - 128GB PSVSD
abdou005

Post by abdou005 »

@Acid_Snake

Well That's my fault asking Koala to share 1% of his work in wololo's forum ( even he was refusing...) to let at least the scene know his work. i really wanted some devs to collaborate with us so we share all our discouveries until now.

I hunted some other Devs skilled in hardware too and want to collaborate but every video/Image/ Knowledge shared = FAKE !!

Sorry Guys, we will keep stuffs private too and Won't talk about hacking here...

Thank's. and I'm Not Idiot ;) . and never fake or lie to the scene from 2012...
IMPORTANT! English Speakers follow Koala "ps vita hacker progress" here --> https://www.facebook.com/koalavita
Koala PS Vita 3,01 HAck Video --> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_Ahks9N6lg
Ps Vita 1,81 --> Urbanix EU Exploit TN-V8
Acid_Snake
Retired Mod

Post by Acid_Snake »

I'm sorry but you have confirmed to us more than once that you ARE an idiot. Here's your precious' "hacker" 's /talk profile page:
memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=46952
First things first: I will not take anyone serious if his nickname is Koala on Drugs in German.
Secondly, his interests are: alot Of PHP MySQL HTML Photoshop Dreamweaver and Gaming and Hacking :)
that's weird, I thought that hackers usually use assembly, C and Python if they need some scripting language, have we been doing it wrong the whole time?
More importantly, is yifanlu, a very popular and well-known hacker who has shared work and knowledge, inferior to some random guy named koala, who was randomly introduced by one of the scene's biggest buffoon? I'd like to know if there's any logic in placing an unknown person's voice over a very well known hacker's.
The Z
VIP

Post by The Z »

If you cant accept the truth, then please dont post here anymore.

We dont need your fake ***.

Edit: Acid said it all, if you cant accept the truth, please leave this page, but dont spam this faked *** anymore.

Anyone remember the 6.20 MAD-Cow and their 'super kewl u7tra CFW' for the PSP? Did anything came out of this? NO?

Not really a big suprise.
Last edited by The Z on Sun Apr 13, 2014 6:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
White PSV TV - 32GB - 3.65 CFW
White PSV 1000 - 32GB - 3.65 CFW
2x PSV 2000 - 32/64GB - 3.65 CFW
PSP Fat 1000 - TA-081 - 6.61 ME-2.3
PSP Slim 2000 - TA-085¹ - 6.61 ME-2.3
4x PSPgo & 1x PSP 3kº⁴ᶢ - 6.61 LME-2.3∞
Shadowfuuk

Post by Shadowfuuk »

It's not like That abdou but The hacker can't accept any thing like that it's strange l didn't see a hack by crash before but it could be i until now didn't start hacking the vita (school :D) but keep the good work
abdou005

Post by abdou005 »

The Z wrote:If you cant accept the truth, then please dont post here anymore.

We dont need your fake ***.
Who is faking having a "Downgrader" in his youtube Video ? saying that SKFU gave him one ? Vhbls are easy to find and sometimes faked too ;) . let's

@Acid_Snake

I really don't know the person you are talking about. The Person i'm in contact with is KoalaVita. and we use irc in contact ;) . he is skilled in C, C++, and more other programming languages.

Well i know secrets about every stupid *** dev here. but i won't talk about it. for the respect of "good other devs". You became "orphins" when TN Left the Scene.... I see it well xD. By Guys xD.

You guys ruin any new hacker came to scene. BECAUSE he BEATS THE *** OUT OF you Sadly ...., Vita won't be hacked with stupid devs like you
IMPORTANT! English Speakers follow Koala "ps vita hacker progress" here --> https://www.facebook.com/koalavita
Koala PS Vita 3,01 HAck Video --> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_Ahks9N6lg
Ps Vita 1,81 --> Urbanix EU Exploit TN-V8
Acid_Snake
Retired Mod

Post by Acid_Snake »

abdou005 wrote:I really don't know the person you are talking about. The Person i'm in contact with is KoalaVita. and we use irc in contact ;) . he is skilled in C, C++, and more other programming languages.
the link I gave was the same KoalaVita guy
abdou005 wrote:Well i know secrets about every stupid *** dev here. but i won't talk about it. for the respect of "good other devs". You became "orphins" when TN Left the Scene.... I see it well xD. By Guys xD.
promise me you will not come back
abdou005 wrote:You guys ruin any new hacker came to scene. BECAUSE he BEATS THE *** OUT OF you Sadly ...., Vita won't be hacked with stupid devs like you
super cool story bro
Shadowfuuk

Post by Shadowfuuk »

Guys stop that Please !
Here we are helping each ather not attacking each ather
kingknuts

Post by kingknuts »

Shadowfuuk wrote:Guys stop that Please !
Here we are helping each ather not attacking each ather

Yes Yes no more War!!
If this post isn´t useful please lock it but don´t start a battle!! :roll: :roll: :cry: :cry:

Return to “Programming and Security”