Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

King of pool exploited suddenly not work

flimbo

King of pool exploited suddenly not work

Post by flimbo »

Hi there.
i have exploited King of pool and all homebrews work nicely.
i was not playing about month or so.
but now when i run psvita and king of pool it crashed. vita frozen and when i restarted vita say that i have to download king of pool again.
of course i cannot coz its patched or not public anymore in store.
iam now wondering if it was some action from PS that checked my vita for exploited game and then it crash. or what.

does anybody have similar problem ?
Advertising
The Z
VIP

Re: King of pool exploited suddenly not work

Post by The Z »

flimbo wrote:Hi there.
but now when i run psvita and king of pool it crashed. vita frozen and when i restarted vita say that i have to download king of pool again.
iam now wondering if it was some action from PS that checked my vita for exploited game and then it crash. or what.

Can it be that it crashed while you were using the FTP (not recommended!) or moving something via PSPFiler?

Also, no backup of the exploit game? You surely like to live dangerously.

I use the european PSN Store, the german one to be specific, and King of Pool is in my download list (even though you currently cant buy it, if you dont already own it), so I could redownload it (for myself), so are you sure it is not in your download list?
Advertising
White PSV TV - 32GB - 3.65 CFW
White PSV 1000 - 32GB - 3.65 CFW
2x PSV 2000 - 32/64GB - 3.65 CFW
PSP Fat 1000 - TA-081 - 6.61 ME-2.3
PSP Slim 2000 - TA-085¹ - 6.61 ME-2.3
4x PSPgo & 1x PSP 3kº⁴ᶢ - 6.61 LME-2.3∞
Soul-Reaper

Post by Soul-Reaper »

My KoP is still running just fine. It only crashes when I try to exit the 64 emu. But it's sony scanning your vita for a game and crashing it? Lol that's ridiculous :lol:
The Z wrote:Can it be that it crashed while you were using the FTP (not recommended!) or moving something via PSPFiler?

I use the european PSN Store, the german one to be specific, and King of Pool is in my download list (even though you currently cant buy it, if you dont already own it), so I could redownload it (for myself), so are you sure it is not in your download list?
Not in my list, US store. But I see Ben 10 is. Have back ups of both on my PC and a separate memory card already though.
Clarkal

Post by Clarkal »

Well that sucks you should always backup the game before you start messing around with it. My Vita crashes with error sometimes for no reason at all so backing it up save me big time.
flimbo

Post by flimbo »

The Z wrote:

Can it be that it crashed while you were using the FTP (not recommended!) or moving something via PSPFiler?

thanks for answer.
yes i was using FTP and it crash.
hmm i could download it from my download list but i guess it will be now patched ?
flimbo

Post by flimbo »

flimbo wrote:
The Z wrote:

thanks for answer.
yes i was using FTP and it crash.
hmm i could download it from my download list but i guess it will be now patched ?
ok i download it again from download list and apply my saved exploit and it works fine !!! :D
thanks ..
neo48

Post by neo48 »

Make a backup of the game immediately so that if you run into such a problem in the future, you can easily restore the backup.
There is also no guarantee that you will be able to download it from your download list in the future so play if safe mate. ;)

Return to “Homebrews”