Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

PS Vita Help Desk

dmaskell92

Re: The PS Vita Help Desk

Post by dmaskell92 »

SILENT_Pavel wrote:
SMOKE wrote:
SILENT_Pavel wrote:yes i did that, no effect, you mean it will work on real psp pops mode? (i was testing only on vita, will get psp soon too)
afaik pops are already included with the 660.pbp
oh my bad, just used another music plugin from here:
viewtopic.php?f=56&t=17071
Music Prx - and this one is works in ps1 games! But only visual, i mean no sound, maybe cos sound is forced to be disable in eCFW ps1 pops? hm... how to enable sound (yea i know it's awful and full of artefact, there is option to disable game sound in music.prx)
This is working on the newest TN, but I can't load popsloader to get passed the second CGI scene of Final Fantasy 8. I might try the disk merge trick, or make the eboot with icetea this time. If anybody knows how I can run a single disk eboot of Final Fantasy 8 (without psn merged eboot) can you enlighten me please?
Advertising
Does it quit? If not, then it's legit... Too legit.

Nvidia Shield Portable 48gb
Dreamcast: SEGA Sports - 80gb IDE HDD
4k PS3 Super Slim OFW 4.82
1k PSP: 6.60 ME-2.3
1K PSVita: Ensō 32GB - 64GB SD2VITA - 128GB PSVSD
Hotashi

Post by Hotashi »

Regarding running the exploit games,

If I have the valid games on my PS3, am I able to transfer them to my Vita? Or do they have to be retrieved strictly from PSN?
Advertising
fate6
Big Beholder

Post by fate6 »

Hotashi wrote: If I have the valid games on my PS3, am I able to transfer them to my Vita?
Yep
anon wrote:If you can't trust a 600 year old vampire in a prepubescent girl's body, who can you trust?
progamer1515

Post by progamer1515 »

What requirements do we need to get a post stickied? I have a PS VITA datasheet topic that I am hoping will get a bit more exposure so all the kinks will be worked out: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=36787. The title is "PS VITA Component Datasheets WIP".

Thank you
pspfanMOHH

Post by pspfanMOHH »

progamer1515 wrote:What requirements do we need to get a post stickied? I have a PS VITA datasheet topic that I am hoping will get a bit more exposure so all the kinks will be worked out: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=36787. The title is "PS VITA Component Datasheets WIP".

Thank you
Something useful, helping people, you edit alot and work on it alot.
10 years young!
Hotashi

Post by Hotashi »

fate6 wrote:
Hotashi wrote: If I have the valid games on my PS3, am I able to transfer them to my Vita?
Yep
Since it does seem safe to ask, is there any md5s or something similar for the games that are safe to run? Or more important, is there a chance of bricking when you attempt to run the exploit? Better to be safe than sorry!
fate6
Big Beholder

Post by fate6 »

Hotashi wrote:is there a chance of bricking when you attempt to run the exploit?
None at all
worse you can do is crash the Vita and need to restart it
anon wrote:If you can't trust a 600 year old vampire in a prepubescent girl's body, who can you trust?
joelper

Post by joelper »

Can someone help. Vita keeps asking to upgrade on open cma based off of cma rev 4. I am running psp vita old 1.05 original firmware. Trying in vain to follow old firmware for dummies guide. Figured after I could get it to connect I could transfer from ps3 trick but open cma keeps asking for upgrade??? Should I manual to 1.81???
fate6
Big Beholder

Post by fate6 »

joelper wrote:1.05 original firmware
CMA isn't even supported till 1.50 ;)
progamer1515

Post by progamer1515 »

Is the 3G/GPS module a standard pci-express device? If it is, once I get the unlocked module I`m going to put the old one in my laptop. PCH-1101

Return to “Homebrews”