Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

how to install cwcheat tn v-7/ savefiles

Total_Noob's PSP Emulator Custom Firmware for the Vita. CEF can be downloaded here.
marychristie

how to install cwcheat tn v-7/ savefiles

Post by marychristie »

can someone please explain exactly step by step how to install cw cheat ? with the content manager it is kind of confusing for me, and every guide i see is referring to folders that don't even exist in the ps vita folder. also i need help for adding psp iso save files, since the only save file i see is for the exploit game. thanks to anyone that helps.
Advertising
pspfanMOHH

Re: how to install cwcheat tn v-7/ savefiles

Post by pspfanMOHH »

viewtopic.php?f=56&t=36110
Advertising
10 years young!
marychristie

Post by marychristie »

3rd. Go to seplugins and copy the GAME.txt/VSH.txt/POPS.txt to another file. where is se plugins? there is no folder called seplugins anywhere, and it doesnt specify where i am supposed to put this folder.
pspfanMOHH

Post by pspfanMOHH »

marychristie wrote:3rd. Go to seplugins and copy the GAME.txt/VSH.txt/POPS.txt to another file. where is se plugins? there is no folder called seplugins anywhere, and it doesnt specify where i am supposed to put this folder.
You don't have to, just get the plugin you want and install them
10 years young!
marychristie

Post by marychristie »

ok i put cwcheat inside a zip archive called P_PLUGIN. which seplugins is inside it, and then all the cwcheat files. i put it inside the exploit save data. copied it over, went to recovery menu and plugins manager. seen nothing, what exactly did i do wrong?.
pspfanMOHH

Post by pspfanMOHH »

Download this by SMOKEE
and just copy P_CWChet to your savedata and install it.
10 years young!
marychristie

Post by marychristie »

ok thanks it worked, for some reason it wasnt transfering my files over on content manager.
marychristie

Post by marychristie »

i am actually having another problem. i just got a new memory stick and created abackup, to put all my files onto the larger memory stick. i am trying to transfer more psp isos through the exploit, but it isnt carrying them over. in fact if i try to add a new iso, and add anything through the exploit it doesnt even register. does anyone know why this is happening. i end up waiting like 15 minutes for it to copy, and then nothing is there. it only allows transfer if its very small files. for some reason now its even worse, as its not registering anything i copy over. it stays at 32 mb regardless of what i put inside the exploit folder.
pspfanMOHH

Post by pspfanMOHH »

marychristie wrote:i am actually having another problem. i just got a new memory stick and created abackup, to put all my files onto the larger memory stick. i am trying to transfer more psp isos through the exploit, but it isnt carrying them over. in fact if i try to add a new iso, and add anything through the exploit it doesnt even register. does anyone know why this is happening. i end up waiting like 15 minutes for it to copy, and then nothing is there. it only allows transfer if its very small files. for some reason now its even worse, as its not registering anything i copy over. it stays at 32 mb regardless of what i put inside the exploit folder.
Most likely you renamed the file to long or everything is not capitalized, check
10 years young!
marychristie

Post by marychristie »

it isnt working at all anymore. i looked at the content manager directories and it seems my folder is in libraries/documents/psvita, but on the content manager it says users/piova/documents/psvita . i am not sure if this is the problem, but its not letting me change the directory, and i cant make a new folder in that location. it also isnt the issue you mentioned, ive tried even moving files i already had on it before i deleted them.nothing is transfering

Return to “TN CEF”