Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

Wanna learn how to code?

Open discussions on programming specifically for the PS Vita.
Forum rules
Forum rule Nº 15 is strictly enforced in this subforum.
J3LACK.EAGLE

Wanna learn how to code?

Post by J3LACK.EAGLE »

Well I started doing tutorials on unity game engine by brackeys which really helped me ALOT hes easy to understand and helps you out alot. I also went to code.org which actually is the best. I thought it would be boring with pages that you have to rfead, but it's NOT!! i was surprised! You can learn coding without knowing that you learned something. and it has famous people that actually helps you so it makes it even more fun check it out :D
Advertising
CPUzX

Re: Wanna learn how to code?

Post by CPUzX »

Tell me. What do you take, and what do you drink before and during every time you make a thread/post?
Or maybe: are you, yourself; capable of learning anything?
I'll tell you something I haven't learnt, and that's the forum rules. But one thing I do know; is not to spread false information, make false claims, fairytales on the vita scene.
Advertising
Xian Nox
Retired Mod

Post by Xian Nox »

I cannot be bothered to look for the tutorials in question, and I doubt anyone else will. So why not link these mysterious tomes of knowledge?
J3LACK.EAGLE wrote:I thought it would be boring with pages that you have to rfead
For note to anyone who wants to learn coding: this is not the attitude you need to learn coding. Heck, coding is writing pages upon pages of text yourself, as well as reading them. If this is your attitude to reading, just pick something else to do with your time, and do yourself a favour.
J3LACK.EAGLE

Post by J3LACK.EAGLE »

http://code.org/learn

and its not false information, what false info have i spread if you wouldve read the post it saidcode.org but without the hyperlink but here's the link since i spread false information, check it out yourself
VivaLaVita

Post by VivaLaVita »

a lot of hostility in this thread. OP if your interested in learning how to make games go for it! IDK your age but you can even go to college for it
hgoel0974
Retired Mod

Post by hgoel0974 »

Those tutorials seem ok for getting you started with the very bare bone basics but that's it, I don't see much that would actually teach you how to really code, which would be to learn to think like a programmer and to develop problem solving skills. I recommend math problems, they're better to get yourself thinking like a programmer and once you think like a programmer, you only need to learn a language and you're ready to go!
"If the truth is a cruel mistress, then a lie must be a nice girl"

Return to “Programming and Security”