Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

New Psvita knockoff on android 4.1

Discuss your favorite apps here
Alpmaster

Re: New Psvita knockoff on android 4.1

Post by Alpmaster »

whitey_mcguee wrote:
Alpmaster wrote:Thanks I am using Native not a custom ROM.
Sorry for the delayed response, thanksgiving tearing me up in the retail world. I finally recieved my s5110b and can say I was not to impressed right off the bat with the initial memory allotted and all. I installed skelrom 1.5 for s5110b and can say that I now love the console. I used the swap included to use my 64 address card and now love how many games I can install with the app to sd app.

Try using the custom rom and it will allow u to use both the analog and the road buttons separately whole using the custom button mapping. I played nova 3, dead trigger and cod zombies without problems. U can over clock the base to ensure that it boots and runs 100x faster. One issue I notices after the swap was that the galley kept opening up on its own. In order to avoid this I disabled the app and have had no problems yet.
Thanks sadly im an noob when it comes installing custom roms. im not sure how to do it for the jxd s5110B?
Advertising
Game On!
Timber

Post by Timber »

Did anyone see the JXD S7800B? Quad Core 2GB DDR3 Android 4.2.2 and comes with 12 built in emulators including PSX. *drools* :o
Advertising
Mental_5150

Post by Mental_5150 »

Alpmaster wrote:Thanks sadly im an noob when it comes installing custom roms. im not sure how to do it for the jxd s5110B?
Honestly, I am fairly new to the whole custom rom thing as well. This is incredibly easy to intall. All u need is an sd card and the files. PM me and ill see if i can provide u the links and instructions upon how to do it all, easy as pie!!!
PS4 || XB1-S 1tb, 500gb || PSVita- 3.63, 3.60 Henkaku, 2.02 TNV-7.3 || PSTV- ofw, Henkaku ||
Mental_5150

Post by Mental_5150 »

Timber wrote:Did anyone see the JXD S7800B? Quad Core 2GB DDR3 Android 4.2.2 and comes with 12 built in emulators including PSX. *drools* :o
I have been eyeballing that as well. There is a custom rom for that as well. My only push back is the swap with the analog and the dpad buttons. On a positive note, there is an r2/L2 button set. I wanted to test how this one did and then possibly upgrade. Just got the ps4 so that is taking a chunk of my time at the moment. Lol
PS4 || XB1-S 1tb, 500gb || PSVita- 3.63, 3.60 Henkaku, 2.02 TNV-7.3 || PSTV- ofw, Henkaku ||
Timber

Post by Timber »

I found it for $140 bargain!
Mental_5150

Post by Mental_5150 »

Timber wrote:I found it for $140 bargain!
I have seen that as well but shipping brings the price up by over $30 from some places. If u get it before I do. Let me know how it treats u.
Timber

Post by Timber »

I think I will definitely get one at some point, it looks too good to pass up on :) just gotta save up lol.
Mental_5150

Post by Mental_5150 »

Timber wrote:I think I will definitely get one at some point, it looks too good to pass up on :) just gotta save up lol.
Lol, I may just have to join u on that $140 deal. From the looks of this console, I can only imagine what a quad core will produce!!
Mental_5150

Post by Mental_5150 »

S5110B update to come
Last edited by Mental_5150 on Wed Dec 11, 2013 2:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mental_5150

Post by Mental_5150 »

Ok so here is another assessment upon the S110B, in ddabbling with the fpse an ppsspp emu, I can say that I am in love. I have had no issues with running the ISO's installed with the best part of it recognizing the dedicated controller. With the ppsspp u can add the right analog to the abxy buttons to running shooters as if they were on the vita.

As for the Mupen64 app, is runs smooth with seamless sound which I have yet to find on a handheld. The flaws are that there are graphical rendering issue that do not truly effect gameplay. Another down fall is that the right analog stick is not recognized at this point causing problems setting the mapping. I tried multiple setting options which did not help including Xperia play settings. I have not checked other apps but it u have a recommendation, I will let u know how that works out .

Nesoid, snesoid, and select gba/gen emus runs perfect after some minor altering of the gamepad.

It seams that most emu run perfect for the most part except for some minor adjustments. The issues run into the android games which I was most looking forward to. For one, it seams like the EA games dont support the current resolution so that means no dead space, no Fifa, no mass effect and no battlefield

All in all in would highly recommend getting one of these consoles in replacement if u missed on out on one of the kernel exploits released for the vita with intentions of keeping this as an alternative to the kernel exploit if u missed it.

Return to “Games/Apps”