Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

2 laptops cant decide

Everything related to computers that doesn't go in other categories
Thecoldest1

2 laptops cant decide

Post by Thecoldest1 »

there are 2 laptops i cant decide on which one i want so heres what i want i want to know which is best for dolphin emulator and pc gaming to be honest the main one i want is dolphin to play ssbb with all 4 people but i also want pc gaming and i heard if you dont have a good enough gpu than pc gaming will not be good but anyways here are the 2 that i want
http://www.amazon.com/Lenovo-G505s-15-6 ... laptop+500
http://www.amazon.com/Asus-K55A-DH71-15 ... 952&sr=1-6
Advertising
100% WAY HOW TO GET PSN CODES RIGHT NOW :shock:
XG3T-XXXA-XJ0B
Xian Nox
Retired Mod

Re: 2 laptops cant decide

Post by Xian Nox »

Out of those two, the Lenovo one, I guess. The Asus doesn't even have dedicated graphics, and Intel graphics won't run anything if you want gaming. >.>
Advertising
Thecoldest1

Post by Thecoldest1 »

Xian Nox wrote:Out of those two, the Lenovo one, I guess. The Asus doesn't even have dedicated graphics, and Intel graphics won't run anything if you want gaming. >.>
thnx for replying i was thinking lenovo was the better one
XG3T-XXXA-XJ0B
codestation
Big Beholder

Post by codestation »

+1 for the Lenovo one. That Intel chipset won't help you with any game. I can barely run Minecraft with my Intel chipset.
Plugin list
Working on: QPSNProxy, QCMA - Open source content manager for the PS Vita
Playing: Error: ENOTIME
Repositories: github, google code
Just feel the code..
Acid_Snake
Retired Mod

Post by Acid_Snake »

codestation wrote:+1 for the Lenovo one. That Intel chipset won't help you with any game. I can barely run Minecraft with my Intel chipset.
for some weird reason I can run Minecraft just fine on a netbook that has an intel chip and an intel atom @ 1.7GHz. In xubuntu 12.04
There are some lags, but the game is playable, and nobody seems to believe me.
fate6
Big Beholder

Post by fate6 »

Acid_Snake wrote:
codestation wrote:+1 for the Lenovo one. That Intel chipset won't help you with any game. I can barely run Minecraft with my Intel chipset.
for some weird reason I can run Minecraft just fine on a netbook that has an intel chip and an intel atom @ 1.7GHz. In xubuntu 12.04
I believe you cause I have run Minecraft on my old potato, Just install Optifine and enjoy :3
BTW he like most PC folk might consider anything under 60FPS "unplayable"

I am happy when things get 20 so these days playing Minecraft with 79 Mods and x128 Resource Pack at 45 - 60 makes me very happy
(sometimes it even gets to 70 frames 0__0)
anon wrote:If you can't trust a 600 year old vampire in a prepubescent girl's body, who can you trust?
Thecoldest1

Post by Thecoldest1 »

fate6 wrote:
Acid_Snake wrote:
I believe you cause I have run Minecraft on my old potato, Just install Optifine and enjoy :3
BTW he like most PC folk might consider anything under 60FPS "unplayable"

I am happy when things get 20 so these days playing Minecraft with 79 Mods and x128 Resource Pack at 45 - 60 makes me very happy
(sometimes it even gets to 70 frames 0__0)
thnx guys i think im ganna pick the lenovo its a real big update from my crappy amd e 300 radeon graghic hd but do you think i could play bf3 on lenovo
XG3T-XXXA-XJ0B

Return to “General”