Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

[POLL] 6.60 TN-V4

Total_Noob's PSP Emulator Custom Firmware for the Vita. CEF can be downloaded here.

Are you interested in a TN-V update?

Yes
96%
No
2%
Maybe
2%

Total votes: 1056

nightly_dragon

Re: [POLL] 6.60 TN-V4

Post by nightly_dragon »

Poller77 wrote:Darn the new ps vita is coming out!How am i going to get tn-v with a new system?!
I would honestly say if history repeats itself, it's always safer to get the older version of the PS Vita first, as the newer version of the PS Vita is more likely to have more checks to prevent exploits in mind. That is, if you are really interested in exploits for the Vita.

Of course, I really have no way of knowing that for sure, hence the whole "if history repeats itself" saying, as I'm basing this theory off of the history of the PSP and it's exploits.
Advertising
PCMGR

Post by PCMGR »

nightly_dragon wrote:
Poller77 wrote:Darn the new ps vita is coming out!How am i going to get tn-v with a new system?!
I would honestly say if history repeats itself, it's always safer to get the older version of the PS Vita first, as the newer version of the PS Vita is more likely to have more checks to prevent exploits in mind. That is, if you are really interested in exploits for the Vita.

Of course, I really have no way of knowing that for sure, hence the whole "if history repeats itself" saying, as I'm basing this theory off of the history of the PSP and it's exploits.

Personally, at this point, I would rather get one of these "more powerful" knockoff android psps for any and all portable emulation/hb/whatever and a Vita for Vita games...

...I wonder if there would be enough room for a chipset in the ps4 to allow Vita games on it... though I guess that would be counter-productive to Sony.
Advertising
What do I have:
[spoiler]Nothing to lose.[/spoiler]
Poller77

Post by Poller77 »

How do you turn on the WLAN in the psvita?
fate6
Big Beholder

Post by fate6 »

Options > Network > Wi-Fi Settings

or on 2.60+ just hold the PS button
anon wrote:If you can't trust a 600 year old vampire in a prepubescent girl's body, who can you trust?
vitalovesnintendo

Post by vitalovesnintendo »

In reply to OP:
Give it to me baby, uhu uhu
Give it to me baby, uhu uhu

And all the girls say I'm pretty fly for a Vita guy
:roll:
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
supercareful

Post by supercareful »

That would be amazing if it did get released. Would give a reason for me to start playing on my vita again instead of letting it collect dust.
jhuebert95

Post by jhuebert95 »

How close are we to this new kernel exploit? Or do we not know yet?
jhuebert95
Black PSP 1001 - 6.60 ME-2 & 6.60 PRO-C2
Black PS Vita 1001- 3.60 w/ HENkaku
Black PS3 CECH-4001C - Latest OFW
wololo
Site Admin

Post by wololo »

jhuebert95 wrote:How close are we to this new kernel exploit? Or do we not know yet?
I think TN's waiting for the PS4, to be sure the exploit will work on a firmware where the vita can interact with the ps4
http://wololo.net/2013/08/12/release-da ... y-support/
If you need US PSN Codes, this technique is what I recommend.

Looking for guest bloggers and news hunters here at wololo.net, PM me!
Terrarist

Post by Terrarist »

I'm two minds about it;
- Yes I want it. Badly!
- Don't really want another forced firmware update, especially with the PS4 round the corner and the inevitable firmware change to match.

Then again, I'm one of the unlucky ones who's proxy didn't work so I'm stuck on 6.61
NNNRT

Post by NNNRT »

TN-V4 gimme! :D
And the PSP will have a new firmware to add PS4 compatibility, so that means TN-V5! :D :D

Return to “TN CEF”