Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

Wololo.net is 5 years old! Chance to win a $20 PSN Code

isotrex

Re: Wololo.net is 5 years old! Chance to win a $20 PSN Code

Post by isotrex »

I started in the PSP scene way back when I have a PSP-1000. Until now, I'm still checking out the psp and now the psvita scene. It's got a nice community and solid followers. Yeah, I still remember the psp hacking scene days and dramas with dark alex and m33. The good old days. haha.
Advertising
Kr0n1kK1ll3r

Post by Kr0n1kK1ll3r »

I found this site when I first got my psp and found the ymenu for download. Then I sold my psp and got my ps vita. I have had my vita since the Monster hunter hack.
Advertising
xXEmilXx

Post by xXEmilXx »

I'm on this site since release of Patapon 2 exploit, when the hbl was created. I was so excited :)
"The future starts today, not tomorrow."
kacperski1

Post by kacperski1 »

It all started way back in 2009. It was some time after I got my PSP 2004. I wanted to change firmware to M33, but I had no clue how to do it, so I gave it to some guy who was modifying consoles. Unfortunately, he said that my PSP is unhackable. I started searching the web and learning about PSP (and that's how I discovered the PSP scene). Knew pretty much when the Gripshift exploit - "the first exploit for PSP 3000" - has been created. I immediately checked my PSP's firmware, because Gripshift exploit worked only on 5.02 and lower. Aaand.... 5.03. I was really sad then, but some time later the Laughing Man exploit was shown. I installed ChickHEN (which didn't work until that patch which fixed it) and was searching for some homebrew to fill my console with. And that's when I found wololo.net, an infinite supply of homebrews, news and exploits.
(True story.)

Happy birthday, Wololo.net!
I make games.
iamdroid

Post by iamdroid »

I first found about this site about earlier last month. But, before then I've been running CFW on my PSP 1000-3000 and even the PSP Go (unless the model number for that is actually 3000, I really don't remember) But, either way I've been playing homebrew and various other software mods since around 2008? Maybe earlier. Since around the time GTA hmm. Vice City came out on PSP. Ever since then, I've had some kind of modification on my PSP. Been a long time now.
chaar91

Post by chaar91 »

I discovered Wololo.net when i was in high school 2008-09 when i was looking for the 5.03 exploit for my psp 3000 and since those days i been following this web
naki-the-curious

Post by naki-the-curious »

I found wololo.net when 6.20 HEN was being developed, and I joined when the Genesis Competition started :)
my stuff
  • PSP 3000 White (03g) - Dual Boot (6.60 Pro-C2 and LME 1.8)
  • PSP 2000 Simpsons Ed. - 6.60 ME 1.8
  • PS Vita Cosmic Red - FW3.01
  • Sony Vaio E-Series Laptop White
  • Samsung Galaxy S4 International (Rooted)
XxGodOfWar2xX

Post by XxGodOfWar2xX »

naki-the-curious wrote:I found wololo.net when 6.20 HEN was being developed, and I joined when the Genesis Competition started :)
Hey hey bud. Haven't seen you in a while.
Acid_Snake
Retired Mod

Post by Acid_Snake »

I discovered wololo.net around the time the Vita was announced, as it was a pretty good source of info for this machine, soon after that I discovered the forums, the rest is history.
valbatoze95

Post by valbatoze95 »

Happy 5 years ! :D

I don't remember when exactly i' ve heard about wololo ,i think it was during my space and time travels with the Doctor in The famous TARDIS . Lol :lol:

No seriously i discovered the psp homebrew and hack scene in a french website called pspgen ,my first entrance and interest of the psp came with the work of Dark Alex ,after that i heard about wololo who was mentionned in articles in that french website.

Return to “Announcements”