Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

Killzone Mercenary Closed Beta Now Live!

Discuss official PS Vita games here
artmaze7

Killzone Mercenary Closed Beta Now Live!

Post by artmaze7 »

If you signed up for the closed beta, check your email to see if you got a beta code voucher! The Closed Beta is now live for those who got an email from Sony.

The Open beta will be released in late August for everyone to enjoy!

Killzone Mercenary comes out Sept. 6th in the UK and EU, and Sept. 10 for the US.

CLICK HERE for more Killzone Mercenary Gameplay
CLICK HERE for more Killzone Mercenary Gameplay
Advertising
Proud PS Vita YouTuber w/ 4,000+ subscribers! <3 My Channel

Former tester of Coldbird's ARK eCFW (before it got leaked)

Follow me @Artmaze_
codestation
Big Beholder

Re: Killzone Mercenary Closed Beta Now Live!

Post by codestation »

Sony didn't sent me a code but at least i was able to grab one of the GameStop codes that were published today. Hope that i have a chance to play today when the download finishes on my crappy 1.5Mbps connection.
Advertising
Plugin list
Working on: QPSNProxy, QCMA - Open source content manager for the PS Vita
Playing: Error: ENOTIME
Repositories: github, google code
Just feel the code..
ZeroSkys

Post by ZeroSkys »

Signed up.. Didn't get chosen... alas....
Add Meh
D-TeK-DeV

Post by D-TeK-DeV »

People are *** because they gave the codes to people that doesn't own a vita, they gave codes to gamestop to give away, and the people whose gotten a beta code at the E3 booth has to wait and use the code for the "Open Beta" that's for everyone. The kicker is that the people who signed up to receive the closed beta code didn't get it as Gamestop (Can't tell whether they even own a Vita) gets a bunch of'em and they didn't sign up.
artmaze7

Post by artmaze7 »

codestation wrote:Sony didn't sent me a code but at least i was able to grab one of the GameStop codes that were published today. Hope that i have a chance to play today when the download finishes on my crappy 1.5Mbps connection.
Yeah, i didn't get a code till one of my friends let me use his account. He got it from Gamestop on Facebook. I tried getting one, they ran out so fast. :(
Proud PS Vita YouTuber w/ 4,000+ subscribers! <3 My Channel

Former tester of Coldbird's ARK eCFW (before it got leaked)

Follow me @Artmaze_
Jd8531

Post by Jd8531 »

D-TeK-DeV wrote:People are *** because they gave the codes to people that doesn't own a vita, they gave codes to gamestop to give away, and the people whose gotten a beta code at the E3 booth has to wait and use the code for the "Open Beta" that's for everyone. The kicker is that the people who signed up to receive the closed beta code didn't get it as Gamestop (Can't tell whether they even own a Vita) gets a bunch of'em and they didn't sign up.
This. I'm so heated. I have to wait a whole month because of this stupidity.
D-TeK-DeV

Post by D-TeK-DeV »

Jd8531 wrote:
D-TeK-DeV wrote:People are *** because they gave the codes to people that doesn't own a vita, they gave codes to gamestop to give away, and the people whose gotten a beta code at the E3 booth has to wait and use the code for the "Open Beta" that's for everyone. The kicker is that the people who signed up to receive the closed beta code didn't get it as Gamestop (Can't tell whether they even own a Vita) gets a bunch of'em and they didn't sign up.
This. I'm so heated. I have to wait a whole month because of this stupidity.
Oh, and that Light Machine Gun better be for everyone as it wouldn't be fair for someone to spam their ammo because they know that you're around the corner and you have to wait until their clip runs out. (If you didn't know, you get a Light Machine Gun pre order code when you preorder the game.)

Light Machine Gun preorder info
http://www.gamestop.com/ps-vita/killzon ... ary/107773 (Scroll down to the last black box)
S1NFUL

Post by S1NFUL »

I didn't get the email either :(
Current tester of Qwikrazor87's creations & wizardry (3.51 & below)
Former tester of Total-Noob's creations & wizardry (3.01 & below)
Computer Science at Yale University, Class of 2019
zeron824

Post by zeron824 »

Instead of posting a new thread, here we go.

Does someone have one that's willing to give one to me?

And that is not fair at all. Why the heck do we need a code for something you can get at the PS Store at the 21st? That's just lame. :ugeek:
I am the OneAndOnly!
Xian Nox
Retired Mod

Post by Xian Nox »

I have a question for the people that got to play the beta. How good is the AI overall, what is its overall accuracy, does it take cover properly, does it chase you/alert other NPCs or anything? From what I've seen so far, it's not particularly impressive, but I'd like more opinions.

Return to “Games”