Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

PS Vita Help Desk

JMQMOfficials

Re: [~*~] PS Vita Help Desk [~*~]

Post by JMQMOfficials »

You should probably talk about that to Wololo. He might consider it.
Advertising
dyzy7

Post by dyzy7 »

JMQMOfficials wrote:You should probably talk about that to Wololo. He might consider it.
I know he is very busy in general and I do not want a warning, I thought that the Management can talk to him directly :D
Advertising
PS VITA 100%
JMQMOfficials

Post by JMQMOfficials »

The "Management"?

I highly doubt that Wololo or any of the mods will give you a warning to request a new forum. This is madness! Just ask him. This is Wololo /talk! Talk to Wololo! That's why this is called Wololo + talk, because YOU WANT to talk to him. I got carried there, weird sht I wrote. I was thinking of, "This is Sparta!"
pspfanMOHH

Post by pspfanMOHH »

JMQMOfficials wrote:The "Management"?

I highly doubt that Wololo or any of the mods will give you a warning to request a new forum. This is madness! Just ask him. This is Wololo /talk! Talk to Wololo! That's why this is called Wololo + talk, because YOU WANT to talk to him. I got carried there, weird sht I wrote. I was thinking of, "This is Sparta!"
I requested him a "ps3/psp homebrew forum" before nothing happened to me
10 years young!
jc_gargma
Retired Mod

Post by jc_gargma »

pspfanMOHH wrote:
JMQMOfficials wrote:The "Management"?

I requested him a "ps3/psp homebrew forum" before nothing happened to me
Request threads are more related to coding request. Forum suggestions are fine, we even have a sticky in Off-Topic for keeping track of all the in-progress suggestions. (Be sure to pm a mod to update it to include new suggestion ideas and associated discussion threads.)

I can't see any harm in asking. With enough users interested (and maybe a few jars of honey,) we can get the bear to act.
bytesh1ft

Post by bytesh1ft »

on tn-v when i try to move birth by sleep to my iso folder it says that there isnt any space but the memory stick has more than enough left to move or copy it from folders its 1.7gb and my card has 2.6 gb free
leap motion developer
java developer (jme3)
now a happy big bro because of my newborn sister
fate6
Big Beholder

Post by fate6 »

it takes twice the amount of memory to move something since the Vita will first copy it then delete the old one
so no you actually don't have enough memory ;)
anon wrote:If you can't trust a 600 year old vampire in a prepubescent girl's body, who can you trust?
JeoWay

Post by JeoWay »

bytesh1ft wrote:on tn-v when i try to move birth by sleep to my iso folder it says that there isnt any space but the memory stick has more than enough left to move or copy it from folders its 1.7gb and my card has 2.6 gb free
Use PSPFiler and "MOVE" it into the ISO folder. Don't "COPY" it. Otherwise the double memory will stick. Moving it will push it over to the ISO folder. anyhow, it still potentially may require twice the space. So give it and go and see what happens :D
Intel Core i7 4770K @4.7Ghz
MSI Z87-GD65 Motherboard
32GB Corsair Vengeance PRO RAM
Radeon 7950 OC DD (XFX)
Corsair H100i Water Cooling
Corsair HX1050 PSU
Corsair 900D
1TB WD Blue - 128GB 840 PRO SSD
BenQ XL2420TE Gaming Monitor
Doubleothrowed

Post by Doubleothrowed »

Just bought a vita.Looking for advice as to what route(CEF&ARK) to take to play homebrew,psp games, and emulators..My firmware is 1.67..Thanks is advance..
JeoWay

Post by JeoWay »

Doubleothrowed wrote:Just bought a vita.Looking for advice as to what route(CEF&ARK) to take to play homebrew,psp games, and emulators..My firmware is 1.67..Thanks is advance..
In order to get an eCFW, it will require a game. When Sony releases a new update to the vita, you should be able to bypass PSN for a bit to buy an exploitable game. I recommend manually updating to 2.02 (using charles proxy), then try to bypass PSN update check (right when a new firmware is released) and then buy the Game "Uno"

I highly recommend using TN-V over ARK. Just a personal preference. You must manual update to 2.02 and grab Uno when the chance is available.

Hopefully that answered a few of your questions :)
Intel Core i7 4770K @4.7Ghz
MSI Z87-GD65 Motherboard
32GB Corsair Vengeance PRO RAM
Radeon 7950 OC DD (XFX)
Corsair H100i Water Cooling
Corsair HX1050 PSU
Corsair 900D
1TB WD Blue - 128GB 840 PRO SSD
BenQ XL2420TE Gaming Monitor

Return to “Homebrews”