Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

The walking dead

Discuss official PS Vita games here
hammer_420

The walking dead

Post by hammer_420 »

this series almost makes me want to update my vita
Advertising
NaSty13

Re: The walking dead

Post by NaSty13 »

If you've played the iOS version then its basically the same, only on a larger screen (graphics improved). I wouldn't wanna play this again, same story/episodes just on a bigger screen to be honest. How ever much they charge for it, it wont be worth the money
Advertising
hammer_420

Post by hammer_420 »

I've played the ps3 version, which is the same, but the vita version also has the DLC 400 days which I haven't played yet, plus it will have all future episodes.
I think it looks better on the vita than it did on ps3 and its a game that can be played more than once for different outcomes
xoombie503

Post by xoombie503 »

im so going to get it..i only played it once on the ps3 and i plan on making other choices on the vita to keep it fresh
Minimur12

Post by Minimur12 »

Im not sure about getting it on Vita of PS3, personally I think you can get more engrossed/immersed ina game if its on a bigger screen (PS3)

On some moments of TWD PS3 version, I cried. I'll admit it, so what?

I don't think I will on a smaller screen somehow though...
I'm not on the forum much, if you want to let me know about something, shoot me a PM!
ImageImage
hammer_420

Post by hammer_420 »

Minimur12 wrote:Im not sure about getting it on Vita of PS3, personally I think you can get more engrossed/immersed ina game if its on a bigger screen (PS3)

On some moments of TWD PS3 version, I cried. I'll admit it, so what?

I don't think I will on a smaller screen somehow though...
Maybe its the fact that I only have a 32" TV and since the vita screen is held so close that it seems just as big as my TV, but I just don't understand how screen size would relate to immersion in a story driven game like TWD
InnocentSam

Post by InnocentSam »

NaSty13 wrote:If you've played the iOS version then its basically the same, only on a larger screen (graphics improved). I wouldn't wanna play this again, same story/episodes just on a bigger screen to be honest. How ever much they charge for it, it wont be worth the money
Did you not like the game? Every person I've asked who liked the game have played it through again at least once, and would like to do it again. I know I wouldn't mind buying it for PS Vita.
“You never understood games. Maybe that's why the world was such a mystery to you.”
Daniel Suarez, Daemon
tigahawk

Post by tigahawk »

the point n click one?

That still makes me giggle. What'shername ? Hambuger Helper must be *** herself laughing, after the mockery she got for stating that people would like to play a story based game like that. Then they made the wakling dead which was exactly that, and everyone LOVES it :D

I kinda got bored with it after a while, and stopped playing :S Havent finished it yet. But have seen the ending from another playing it, will give the plot and storyline an a+ and the concept is great but id prefer to watch that as a movie rather than play it as a game.
PS Vita 3.01 - PS4 - 1.61 - PS3 - 4.55
Aneudi2012

Post by Aneudi2012 »

I just saw an E3 video of this game running on the vita, and the FPS looked worse than jak and daxter. The game is also out for the Ipad, if you want to play it on a bigger screen.
[spoiler]ImagePSN Gamercards[/spoiler]
hammer_420

Post by hammer_420 »

Aneudi2012 wrote:I just saw an E3 video of this game running on the vita, and the FPS looked worse than jak and daxter. The game is also out for the Ipad, if you want to play it on a bigger screen.
lol if I wanted to play it on a bigger screen I would use my ps3, and in all the videos I've seen the FPS looks fine but I guess I'll have to wait until its released before I know for sure

Return to “Games”