Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

ecfw on apache overkill on FW 2.02?

Total_Noob's PSP Emulator Custom Firmware for the Vita. CEF can be downloaded here.
mahad

ecfw on apache overkill on FW 2.02?

Post by mahad »

hello is it possible to port tnv to apache overkill while on 2.02 instaed of 2.06? i have both uno and apache overkill on my vita on firmware 2.02. also why is it that the vhbl exploit for apache overkill has a better compatability than tnv? there are some homebrews that work on apache overkill and that dont work on tnv (uno).
Advertising
SMOKE
Retired Mod

Re: ecfw on apache overkill on FW 2.02?

Post by SMOKE »

That requires a kernal exploit.
Apache is a usermode exploit.
So to answer your question, nope
Advertising
pspfanMOHH

Post by pspfanMOHH »

Hey SMOKE his on 2.02 so he could use the kernal exploit, use TN-C's h.bin I believe, not sure but somewhere TN posted h.bin where you replace and you have CEF, sorry not TN-V unless TN decides to port it for 2.02 or below apache users.
------------------------------------------------------------
also some usermode are not compatible with kernal like Everybody Tennis
10 years young!
SMOKE
Retired Mod

Post by SMOKE »

pspfanMOHH wrote:Hey SMOKE his on 2.02 so he could use the kernal exploit, use TN-C's h.bin I believe, not sure but somewhere TN posted h.bin where you replace and you have CEF, sorry not TN-V unless TN decides to port it for 2.02 or below apache users.
Im not sure that will work for Apache.

@mahad:
Try it, and see if it works
DMTea

Post by DMTea »

What do you mean Kernal? You mean Kernel right? If you can't spell, should you really be giving out advice?

just wondering
Guize I can haz kernal cuz i got purtty cmd window to say stuffs.
pspfanMOHH

Post by pspfanMOHH »

:geek: I just noticed, sorry but I am 13 almost 14 not my fault for spelling errors, besides I am used to calling it kxploit.
EDIT:
SMOKE wrote: kernal exploit
got me confused
10 years young!
DMTea

Post by DMTea »

You can't spell kernel and you try and answer this persons question, based off what knowledge lol? instead of regurgitating what people say, just don't type. Simple.

That would be like me writing a guide on how to break RSA Encryption yet I have no experience with Computers.
pspfanMOHH

Post by pspfanMOHH »

DMTea wrote:You can't spell kernel and you try and answer this persons question, based off what knowledge lol? instead of regurgitating what people say, just don't type. Simple.
What? I mean is it bad for me to clear up stuff to someone? Besides look at your capitalization errors.
10 years young!
DMTea

Post by DMTea »

Acid_Snake wrote: you're the one who started derailing this thread, we're here to discuss about programming, not grammar. If he said "kernal" instead of "kernel" and you corrected him, it means you understood him in the first place. Lots of people here don't have English as their first language and it's easy to see lots of grammatical and spelling errors, if you can't get over this fact then you need to mature a little bit more.
Ain't nobody got time fo dat. I don't go to another Country expecting them to speak my native language. How naive would that be of me. I don't think the person who miss spells because English isn't their first language is going to start a help thread on English Grammar, yawn.

A person who only knows BB code can't explain how C/C++ works. Ignorance is bliss I guess.

Here guize want me 2 halp kxploit fer vita unlocks h.bin thur bcuz i dun spek engrish dun hate my advice instead stand up fer mah ignorance hurrrrrr

I hope we helped with your question, just keep spam pressing X until kxploit pops up on the notepad window. Ms paint only finds usermode exploits.
mahad

Post by mahad »

SMOKE wrote:That requires a kernal exploit.
Apache is a usermode exploit.
So to answer your question, nope
Hey Im not a super noob(only a noob :) ). I know that if I update PAST 2.02 I would lose my kernel exploit cuz it would be patched. Thing is I didnt update and got apache overkill via ps3 trick and thats how I have both uno and apache overkill exploits. So would you give me some steps on how to port it to apache overkill? O yeah grammar guy, you dont need to start losing your mind cuz someone mispelled something. Look at my errors :D :D

Return to “TN CEF”