Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

where is the savedata?

VHBL (Vita Half Byte Loader) is an open source tool to load PSP homebrews on the Playstation Vita.
VHBL can be downloaded at http://wololo.net/vhbl
nanobot77

where is the savedata?

Post by nanobot77 »

hi guys does anyone know where i can download the save data for the apache exploit
Advertising
chuckyjugg

Re: where is the savedata?

Post by chuckyjugg »

As posted on the main page......""Assuming the US version of the game gets removed today as well, we will be doing our best to release the files when this happens, but please keep in mind that we have a real life to deal with too""..We just wait for Sony to play there cards then we wait for the files :lol: :D
Advertising
[spoiler]Image
Image[/spoiler]
Jiposphere

Post by Jiposphere »

Hi there,

Be sure to read the related posts on the http://www.wololo.net website in the future - They have said that they will be uploading after the game has been removed from the store.
The game is still available in US territories, but it won't be long now until it has been removed.
Assuming the US version of the game gets removed today as well, we will be doing our best to release the files when this happens, but please keep in mind that we have a real life to deal with too
- Jipo
DMTea

Post by DMTea »

nanobot77 wrote:hi guys does anyone know where i can download the save data for the apache exploit
IF WE AREN'T THE ONES WHO MAKE THE EXPLOITS...

WHAT MAKES YOU THINK WE WOULD KNOW?

Did you even read the post regarding ninja release's? You can read, correct?
Guize I can haz kernal cuz i got purtty cmd window to say stuffs.
SMOKE
Retired Mod

Post by SMOKE »

:roll: :roll: :roll:
heyitsfalcon

Post by heyitsfalcon »

I feel that asking these questions should result in a minimum of a warning, people need to just relax and wait. You'll know when it's released, just like the rest of us. Asking over and over isn't going to make the files suddenly appear. :roll:
SMOKE
Retired Mod

Post by SMOKE »

heyitsfalcon wrote:I feel that asking these questions should result in a minimum of a warning
Most of the time it does

Return to “Vita Half Byte Loader”