Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

PSP Emu

Everything that is PSP-related but doesn't go in any other subforum
DMTea

PSP Emu

Post by DMTea »

So, I had a question. The PSP Emulator that is in the Vita, is there any way you could increase the speed in which the CPU is set at or Ram limitations/storage.Or is the Emulator so sandboxed its only able to operate at 333MHz w/ 32MB. Reason I ask is because if it were possible to change this you could run emulators smoother I guess in some circumstances.

What do you think? Is it possible to change the clock speed, change the RAM size. Since the Emulator is based off PSP 1001 hardware. It even includes the ability to recognize the PS Vitas Camera/Headset port which are seperate devices for a normal PSP.
Advertising
Guize I can haz kernal cuz i got purtty cmd window to say stuffs.
SMOKE
Retired Mod

Re: PSP Emu

Post by SMOKE »

DMTea wrote:The PSP Emulator that is in the Vita, is there any way you could increase the speed in which the CPU is set at or Ram limitations/storage.
Nope.
DMTea wrote:Or is the Emulator so sandboxed its only able to operate at 333MHz w/ 32MB. Reason I ask is because if it were possible to change this you could run emulators smoother I guess in some circumstances.
The Vita emulates a PSP 1k model, though Im not sure how much ram it had
DMTea wrote:It even includes the ability to recognize the PS Vitas Camera/Headset port which are seperate devices for a normal PSP.
The PSP has a camera too
Advertising
MrShyCity

Re: PSP Emu

Post by MrShyCity »

SMOKE wrote:
DMTea wrote:Or is the Emulator so sandboxed its only able to operate at 333MHz w/ 32MB. Reason I ask is because if it were possible to change this you could run emulators smoother I guess in some circumstances.
The Vita emulates a PSP 1k model, though Im not sure how much ram it had
If PSVita emulates with 1k mean it has 32MB Ram

Return to “General”