Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

HomebrewStore

Most of the homebrews discussed in this forum can be downloaded here
Urahara72

Re: HomebrewStore

Post by Urahara72 »

is the submission process really necessary? couldn't you just add all of the homebrews on the "signed homebrew" topic's working list?

like, i don't mean to be rude if your just trying to be professional about it but it would vastly increase your selection.
Advertising
Last edited by Urahara72 on Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
([__]) PSPGo 6.35 Pro B3
\+%/
afrothunder

Post by afrothunder »

Urahara72 wrote:is the submission process really necessary? couldn't you just add all of the homebrews on the "signed homebrew" topic's working list?
For the most part I am doing that. Submissions get higher priority than my hand selections however.
I also can't just add everything at once since I need more data than just an eboot, so it takes time(licensing issues also need to be cleared as well as testing).
Advertising
Urahara72

Post by Urahara72 »

afrothunder wrote: For the most part I am doing that. Submissions get higher priority than my hand selections however.
I also can't just add everything at once since I need more data than just an eboot, so it takes time(licensing issues also need to be cleared as well as testing).
Sorry for complaining then XD. any way i can help?
([__]) PSPGo 6.35 Pro B3
\+%/
afrothunder

Post by afrothunder »

Urahara72 wrote:any way i can help?
Sure!
Submissions help me know what users want(so I'm not just guessing) so just submitting the form with the name of some homebrew(and whatever other fields are required) helps, even if you arent the dev(attaching a zip of the eboot is nice but not necessary)

Also, if you are any good at photoshop or the like, the media section is quite empty. XMB themes, wallpapers, etc can all go on the store. If you have any, feel free to submit them.

But most of all, report any bugs or downtime that you notice!
Urahara72

Post by Urahara72 »

is it alright if i submit themes i did not make or do you only want ones ive made myself?
([__]) PSPGo 6.35 Pro B3
\+%/
afrothunder

Post by afrothunder »

Urahara72 wrote:is it alright if i submit themes i did not make or do you only want ones ive made myself?
If its clear that the author is ok with redistribution, or you have permission, its fine. Remember, OFW themes, not CXMB.
warsnoopy

Post by warsnoopy »

Seems nice, but I dunno im still apprehensive unless everything gets tested before going on this market, after the DS fiasco, and the idea thats been floated around for a while about people signing codes to brick PSPs on purpose - Ive been nervous about mass distribution signed homebrews like this.

Im paranoid though.
PSP-3001 Spirited Green 6.35 PRO <- DOWNGRADED TO 6.20 TN-C - SOLD
PSP-3001 Piano Black 6.20 <- 6.20 TN-C - SOLD
PSP-3001 God of War edition <- 6.35 <- DOWNGRADED TO 6.20 TN-C
afrothunder

Post by afrothunder »

warsnoopy wrote:Seems nice, but I dunno im still apprehensive unless everything gets tested before going on this market, after the DS fiasco, and the idea thats been floated around for a while about people signing codes to brick PSPs on purpose - Ive been nervous about mass distribution signed homebrews like this.

Im paranoid though.
User mode shouldn't have the privileges to brick units if I understand what user mode can and can't do correctly. There is no write access to flash0.

I do however do some level of testing before publishing for what its worth however(on an unbrickable unit first obviously).
kidz axe

Post by kidz axe »

I made a new theme for the UI directory. (its Green),and i will be making more soon, suggestions can be PMed to me!
heres the link; http://www.mediafire.com/?819kxz19z3y8pr5
:)
afrothunder

Post by afrothunder »

kidz axe wrote:I made a new theme for the UI directory. (its Green),and i will be making more soon, suggestions can be PMed to me!
heres the link; http://www.mediafire.com/?819kxz19z3y8pr5
Added to the Media section of the Store!

Return to “Homebrews”