Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

HomebrewStore

Most of the homebrews discussed in this forum can be downloaded here
EvilClown007

Re: HomebrewStore

Post by EvilClown007 »

Awesome! Keep it up! :)
Advertising
PSP 3004: 6.31 HBL -> 6.35 PRO -> 6.2O TN-C -> 6.20 TN-D -> 6.20 PRO-B4
>>>http://psphomebrew.webs.com/<<<
StepS

Post by StepS »

Awesome thing and was done so fast :oops:
Advertising
hacker alias

Post by hacker alias »

disregard; I did a full power cycle and it came up just fine.

FURTHER edit: I don't want to "take credit" but whoever else does, there are NES, Atari and PC Engine emulators, could you kindly add them?
Motorizer

Post by Motorizer »

Wow homebrew store is amazing. I just downloaded it about an hour ago and wow. I'm very impressed. I hope this stays around for a long time to come. Can't wait to see how much more homebrews will make its way to the homebrew store.
Pearl White PSPGo-N1001 With the blue protective case over it. 6.20 TN-C HEN, HBL 109 - Custom Patapon 2 Eboot.
Black PSVita 2.02
(Looking for parts for a 1966 Mustang)
toBsucht
VIP

Post by toBsucht »

:D i note this a few day ago now i´ve time to post. I´m so sorry that my home-network isn´t wifi. So i used your psp browser link with my pc-browser, to see what happend nice site no commercial. My english isn´t the best i´m not sure if i could get files by doing this so i stoped. I´m also not sure is it only 4 signed hb´s? edit: btw halfbyteloader-psp.350.com is a site with a big compatible list is down now so if done a mediafire ofw psp game list.
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1879 signed homebrews for all ofw new gpSP0.9 Signed
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2624 homebrews for tn6.20 new aloader.prx prom isoloderplugin(beta)

all files @ http://www.mediafire.com/toBsucht

Good luck to YOU and YOUR project!
Last edited by toBsucht on Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
kidz axe

Post by kidz axe »

Theres actually 1 thing, that i dont like.
When you launch the homebrew store.eboot.
Theres are some homebrews, but their background sucks, its like you used the gradient fill, try changing those.
BTW, i could help with photoshop. I could help make icons, but no programming because im still learning.
If you offered me to help you out, i would sure accept!
:)
afrothunder

Post by afrothunder »

The HomebrewStore has been updated to version 1.1. All clients will ask to update the next time they connect to the store(reinstallation is not required, there is a built-in updater).

Changes:
[Client]
  • Chances of content download corruption when installing more than one item during a single use reduced
  • Content installation folder is now displayed on item description pages
  • A menu selection bug that could cause the user to be stuck when changing pages was fixed
[Installer]
  • The installer will now alert the user to the fact that there is two parts to the installation
  • The installer will slipstream the 1.1 update with the client, causing the update to be installed while the Store prepares for first start.
Be sure to report any problems with the update.
kidz axe wrote:Theres actually 1 thing, that i dont like.
When you launch the homebrew store.eboot.
Theres are some homebrews, but their background sucks, its like you used the gradient fill, try changing those.
BTW, i could help with photoshop. I could help make icons, but no programming because im still learning.
If you offered me to help you out, i would sure accept!
Eboot images are not modified when uploaded to the HomebrewStore. Thanks for your interest however :) If we start to fall behind and need an extra hand I'll let you know.
toBsucht wrote:I´m also not sure is it only 4 signed hb´s?
Yes, there is only signed homebrew on the HomebrewStore
Motorizer wrote:Wow homebrew store is amazing. I just downloaded it about an hour ago and wow. I'm very impressed. I hope this stays around for a long time to come. Can't wait to see how much more homebrews will make its way to the homebrew store.
Thanks!
hacker alias wrote:I don't want to "take credit" but whoever else does, there are NES, Atari and PC Engine emulators, could you kindly add them?
These should be up in time for the weekend ;) (assuming there are no license or compatibility issues)
scarecr0w

Post by scarecr0w »

oh yeah i submited a sign hb on hb store called pspcomic.. i signed it my self and runs smooth on ofw.. can u pls check it out if it works on other firmware?? thanks in advance
afrothunder

Post by afrothunder »

scarecr0w wrote:oh yeah i submited a sign hb on hb store called pspcomic.. i signed it my self and runs smooth on ofw.. can u pls check it out if it works on other firmware?? thanks in advance
Your submission was added on the 19th. It was tested compatible with 6.20 and up on both a PSP-1000 and PSP-N1000 series unit.
TOcean
HBL Tester

Post by TOcean »

nice

Return to “Homebrews”