Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

I'm wondering if someone can make a game save for me.

Discuss PSP Official Games here
Forum rules
- No piracy talk is allowed here.
- Only discuss the games you like without the technical aspects of "how to run them on firmware XXX....". In particular, ISO discussion is not allowed in this subforum.
- This is for official games only. For homebrews, go to viewforum.php?f=2
psx

I'm wondering if someone can make a game save for me.

Post by psx »

Hello everyone, I was sent here by someone who thinks I might be able to get help from a fellow PSP user.

If I posted this in the wrong sub-forum I would appreciate if a mod moved it to the appropriate one. :-)

I'm wondering of someone can make a PSP game save for me for the PS1 Classic Tomb Raider 3.

I need a clean/fresh new game save, right where you start, but change the number of Save Crystals from 1 to 222.

(going over 256 causes it to reset to 0, so I don't want to be too close to 256, 222 would be about right).

I have a PSPGo, and I don't want to install CFW on it just for something like this...

Thanks ahead of time for any help.
Advertising
Casavult

Re: I'm wondering if someone can make a game save for me.

Post by Casavult »

Requests are not allowed.

-Locked.
Advertising
• PS4Pro 2TB OFW • PS3 3k 1TB OFW • PS3 Slim 2k 500GB 4.84.2 DEX Rebug • PS3 Slim 2k 250GB 4.84.2 CEX Rebug •
• PSV 1k 32GB 3.60 HENkaku • 3x PSP 2k (TA-085v1) 128GB 6.60 ME-2.3 • PSP 2k (TA-085v2) 32GB 6.60 ME-2.3 •
Disturbed0ne
Retired Mod

Post by Disturbed0ne »

Casavult wrote:Requests are not allowed.

-Locked.
I know we don't allow requests for most things here but I think requesting a specific game save should be allowed, the odds are that a user who plays the game in question will have a similar save that they could upload anyway (which doesn't break any rules anywhere).

If anyone has any questions or concerns about this thread being reopened then feel free to PM me.
DO NOT MESSAGE ME ABOUT THE NAME OF ANY NINJA RELEASE GAME! I WILL NOT PROVIDE YOU WITH THE NAME OF THE GAME AND IF YOU PERSIST THEN I WILL REPORT YOU TO THE STAFF!
I AM A RETIRED MODERATOR!
psx

Post by psx »

Yikes,

I hope all that doesn't make anyone afraid to help!

I think perhaps it's more likely that no one has Tomb Raider 3... I would be more than happy to cover the $6 or whatever it is for someone to get TR3 from the PSN store.
Casavult

Post by Casavult »

Disturbed0ne wrote:
Casavult wrote:Requests are not allowed.

-Locked.
I know we don't allow requests for most things here but I think requesting a specific game save should be allowed, the odds are that a user who plays the game in question will have a similar save that they could upload anyway (which doesn't break any rules anywhere).

If anyone has any questions or concerns about this thread being reopened then feel free to PM me.
Ahh, no problem then D1. ;)
• PS4Pro 2TB OFW • PS3 3k 1TB OFW • PS3 Slim 2k 500GB 4.84.2 DEX Rebug • PS3 Slim 2k 250GB 4.84.2 CEX Rebug •
• PSV 1k 32GB 3.60 HENkaku • 3x PSP 2k (TA-085v1) 128GB 6.60 ME-2.3 • PSP 2k (TA-085v2) 32GB 6.60 ME-2.3 •

Return to “Games”