Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

callin all final fantasy fans

Discuss official PS Vita games here
Disturbed0ne
Retired Mod

Re: callin all final fantasy fans

Post by Disturbed0ne »

Everyone will always suggest FFVII because that's the first FF game a lot of younger gamer's have played, I started with the first one and out of all of them (I've played all of the original US released FF games on their original systems) I'm going to have to say that FFIX was my favorite (FFXII is my actual favorite but you can't play that on the PSP). FFIX was just so much fun and it was really engrossing!

You can't go wrong with Zidane and Vivi! 8-)
Advertising
DO NOT MESSAGE ME ABOUT THE NAME OF ANY NINJA RELEASE GAME! I WILL NOT PROVIDE YOU WITH THE NAME OF THE GAME AND IF YOU PERSIST THEN I WILL REPORT YOU TO THE STAFF!
I AM A RETIRED MODERATOR!
Inky

Post by Inky »

Personally, the FF VII universe is just BIG - You won't regret playing the original, watching the Advent Children movie, playing Crisis Core, Dirge of cerberus.....

As for my own preference though, I'd say I enjoyed FF VI and FF IX much more. Didn't like FF VIII much :<
Advertising
xentar

Post by xentar »

No guarantees on not regretting Dirge ;)
Also if you have ecfw or vhbl you can play up to final fantasy vi on emulators (I'm not actually sure how good the snes emulators are for vita as I still use my psp for emulation needs...hopefully good.) The only thing the psx version added to vi was a few fmvs and extra loading times -_-. Or just play the gba version.
PS Vita wifi 2.02 uno TN-C eCFW| PS Vita 3g 3.00 ofw| PS3 Slim Rogero 4.46 CEX| PSP-3000 03g 6.20 PRO-B10 | PSP Go 05g 6.20 PRO-B10
awolkiller6554

Post by awolkiller6554 »

final fantasy tactics *psx version* and final fantasy tactics:war of the lions *psp version* both have mods one of which is insane mode if ur feeling up for it :lol: *highly dont recommend insane mode though* http://ffhacktics.com/
Pleinair is the best character EVER!!! [spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

[spoiler]its a joke that they used in the game im not going go curb stomp a girl then utter bros before hoes[/spoiler]
darkcloud8

Post by darkcloud8 »

Final Fantasy IX is my recommendation. My favorite is FF VIII but gameplay gets old faster than 9.
Smasterr

Post by Smasterr »

Go all in for ff7 , you won't regret it.
Consoles I got : Sega, genesis and saturn. Nes, Super Nes,N64, Ps1,2,3 PSP 3000 jailbroken and PS VITA wifi. Sony all the way
http://tinyurl.com/bmpjenb , Gloomy, touching, although it still sounds rough,very rammstein like
bugman12

Post by bugman12 »

I pretty like tactics, war of the lions. Its unique gameplay is interesting and addictive !
k3nn

Post by k3nn »

I have special attachment to FF8 because it was the first FF I played through and through (finished without cheats)
if you want some mystery/intrigue then go play FF8 first and finish it
[spoiler]then go to
http://squallsdead.com/[/spoiler]
edheen

Post by edheen »

Expect for FFX HD.
Gamiino

Post by Gamiino »

Final Fantasy is an amazing series which doesnt really have a "best" game. It all comes down to how the individual experienced it and grow to love one specific one. My favorite is Final Fantasy X but that is because it was the first that i have ever played. When i went back and played FFXI i was on the fence about it. It was good and the story was amazing but because the graphics were so out of date i lost interest fast. If i could recommend one is wait until the remake of FFX and enjoy a brand new just remastered game. :D Enjoy.

Return to “Games”