Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

Official /talk Introduction thread!

Things that don't go in any other category
Forum rules
Inactive threads in this section are removed after 2 weeks
soon_malaga

Re: Official /talk Introduction thread!

Post by soon_malaga »

Hello! I'm from Spain, and I come through a web that feeds information back and get her to speak Spanish. We see here a lot! : D

Greetings people!
Advertising
tobleccho

Post by tobleccho »

Hello there! I'm a drug addict with an itch for some crack to rock my vita.
Advertising
68 74 74 70 3a 2f 2f 77 77 77 2e 61 6e 6f 6e 6d 67 75 72 2e 63 6f 6d 2f 75 70 2f 64 37 35 38 63 35 33 30 32 61 35 61 65 35 63 36 32 35 34 33 31 33 38 62 65 36 63 63 31 65 31 64 2e 6a 70 67
RudiRulez

Post by RudiRulez »

Hi im Rudi, I was first on the scene when Fanjita was developing homebrew loaders and naming them after beers on the psp 2.60, I had a good few years of homebrew on the PSP before selling it, but anyway now im back on the scene now that I have a vita and it appears i've come back at just the right time!
space_ghost

Post by space_ghost »

Hey, I loved the scene back in the early PSP days, then I got tempted into the PS3 scene when geohot made that come alive (I still run geohot CFW on one of my PS3's) and now that the vita is getting a new start I am glad to be here :)
MechaGodzilla77

Post by MechaGodzilla77 »

Hi, I'm MechaGodzilla77, I was a part of the forums way back when. But that was so long ago, I long since forgot my username. :(
I like video games, music, and socializing. Anyways, Just wanted to say 'hi.' See what a nice guy I am?
SPi_n

Post by SPi_n »

Ahah, sorry! I didn't see the welcome/introduction thread, guys. Really sorry about that..

Anywhoo, I'm just new here. I don't know much about coding and things related to them-But I'm interested in what's all this about!
I'm mostly into games as well, and video game music! Count music without lyrics as well.

Well then again, hello everyone!
TWIZTEDxDevil

Post by TWIZTEDxDevil »

Hello people :) iv had my account on here for a few weeks just now decided to use it lol
Salor
Location: In a bamboo house far far away a feet of my backyard. ┏(^0^)┛

Post by Salor »

Anyone having problems changing Name?

I cant change my username.
Help would be greatly appreciated.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

SHUT UP AND ENJOY!!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Disturbed0ne
Retired Mod

Post by Disturbed0ne »

Salor wrote:Anyone having problems changing Name?

I cant change my username.
Help would be greatly appreciated.
No one can change their username on these forums and before you ask no, it won't be an added feature, even if every member requested it.
DO NOT MESSAGE ME ABOUT THE NAME OF ANY NINJA RELEASE GAME! I WILL NOT PROVIDE YOU WITH THE NAME OF THE GAME AND IF YOU PERSIST THEN I WILL REPORT YOU TO THE STAFF!
I AM A RETIRED MODERATOR!
mattwise724

Post by mattwise724 »

Hey I just joined. I have been lurking around for a while, but figured it was time to start being more sociable. I've enjoyed what I have found here so far and think I will feel right at home. I have a ps vita also and am waiting on today's announcement on the new exploit game. I really hope I get it this time. Been wanting a emu to play pokemon on my vita. Is that weird? Does anyone still play pokemon anymore? Well anyways glad to be here. :)

Return to “Off-Topic”