Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

PSP game with the best graphics/best story?

Discuss PSP Official Games here
Forum rules
- No piracy talk is allowed here.
- Only discuss the games you like without the technical aspects of "how to run them on firmware XXX....". In particular, ISO discussion is not allowed in this subforum.
- This is for official games only. For homebrews, go to viewforum.php?f=2
ViKtory

PSP game with the best graphics/best story?

Post by ViKtory »

Which PSP game do you reckon has the best graphics and-or story?

I think Sol Trigger should have the best graphics, and imo MGS:PW bags the best story title.
Advertising
Darkanubis74

Re: PSP game with the best graphics/best story?

Post by Darkanubis74 »

Kingdom hearts Birth by sleep takes both for me. even though technically I know there are superior games.
This will be preference based anyway I assume.
Advertising
PS Vita wifi only
Nintendo3DS XL
XBOX 360 SLIM
Wii U deluxe set
Samsung GALAXY NOTE 10.1
Droid 3
Current fav game:Fire Emblem Awakening
All time fav game:Metal gear solid 4
Blogger for wololo.net
raziel2566

Post by raziel2566 »

Darkanubis74 wrote:Kingdom hearts Birth by sleep takes both for me. even though technically I know there are superior games.
This will be preference based anyway I assume.
Wish I could play Birth By Sleep, never owned a PsP and its bloody not available on the PSN Store for my Vita =/
garrei

Post by garrei »

Final Fantasy VII - Crisis Core... cannot be beat. plus when youre finished, you can continue the story by watchin Final Fantasy VII - Advent Children. A movie made in full CGI and its bloody epic, after that, the original Final Fantasy VII on PS1 is next in the in-game timeline. seriously, best story ever. and mad graphics and cut-scenes.
My PC: AMD FX 8-core 4.2Ghz, 16gb RAM, GTX 580, 60gb SSD, Blu-ray Burner, WiFi, 1.5TB HDD, 1000W PSU, 27" Full HD Monitor
My PSP Slim 2002 - TA-085
My PS3 Slim 160GB 4.25 OFW
My Vita: WiFi only :(
thecodebreaker

Post by thecodebreaker »

garrei wrote:Final Fantasy VII - Crisis Core... cannot be beat. plus when youre finished, you can continue the story by watchin Final Fantasy VII - Advent Children. A movie made in full CGI and its bloody epic, after that, the original Final Fantasy VII on PS1 is next in the in-game timeline. seriously, best story ever. and mad graphics and cut-scenes.
I would have to agree with this, especially if you're a fan of the whole ffvii conglomeration to start with
"Though we strike at you from the shadows, do not think that we lack the courage to stand in the light." - Zeratul
mario0182

Post by mario0182 »

crisis core hands down, I've never played MGS:Peacewalker but I think it's worth a try
Darkanubis74

Post by Darkanubis74 »

mario0182 wrote:crisis core hands down, I've never played MGS:Peacewalker but I think it's worth a try
I haven't either but I just beat both mgs3 and 2 in the HD collection so maybe I should give this a chance.
PS Vita wifi only
Nintendo3DS XL
XBOX 360 SLIM
Wii U deluxe set
Samsung GALAXY NOTE 10.1
Droid 3
Current fav game:Fire Emblem Awakening
All time fav game:Metal gear solid 4
Blogger for wololo.net
RedMage

Post by RedMage »

easily it is MGS Peace Walker for me.. i love the in game visuals and the very artistically drawn cut scenes.. i love how they tie in the story with real world events like the Cold War and Cuban Missile Crisis as if I'm playing a game 100% based on true history..
2die4
Banned

Post by 2die4 »

mgs peacewalker is over rated if i wanted to play pokemon i would, i do not want that sort of experience in a mgs game.

final fantasy crisis core is one of the best psp games as is any of the GTAS

im a huge mgs fan and think FF is over rated but when it comes to the psp then the ff is pretty good but mgs peace walker sucks
Nightfall

Post by Nightfall »

For the best story I'll say it's tied between CC:FF VII and MGSPW. For Graphics i would say crisis core.

Return to “Games”