Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

Kxploit question

Forum rules
Forum rule Nº 15 is strictly enforced in this subforum.
FrEdDy
HBL Collaborator

Re: Kxploit question

Post by FrEdDy »

fidelcastro wrote:Nor are questions exclusively for you
I'll take the risk of getting banned and say you're being kind of an ***** here. m0skit0 answered all your questions so far, and you keep asking things that have already been answered.
Also, posting random memory dumps won't help, this is not about looking at memory dumps, it's about doing research in the kernel and having the right skills.
I'd suggest you learn programming first before trying to understand such concepts, as m0skit0 said.
Advertising
https://github.com/freddy-156
<@n00b81> FREDDY CUTTIES
m0skit0
Guru

Post by m0skit0 »

FrEdDy wrote:I think that part of the kernel is pretty secure and had been checked hundreds of times.
But theoretically it could be directly exploitable ;)

About fidelcastro, don't worry, it's directed to me and meh, I don't care :mrgreen:
Advertising
I wanna lots of mov al,0xb
"just not into this RA stuffz"
FrEdDy
HBL Collaborator

Post by FrEdDy »

m0skit0 wrote:
FrEdDy wrote:I think that part of the kernel is pretty secure and had been checked hundreds of times.
But theoretically it could be directly exploitable ;)

About fidelcastro, don't worry, it's directed to me and meh, I don't care :mrgreen:
Theoretically. We never know ;)
<@n00b81> FREDDY CUTTIES
fidelcastro

Post by fidelcastro »

developers only, not for noobs.

but now when we have another concept on this, nothing else on my part, I will not be a nuisance, to be exact so I started the thread in general.

@ Freddy, I have caused trouble for trying to understand something, I just hoped to have a good conversation on this topic and others may be giving his opinion on the matter.

@m0skit0: espero que entiendas que esto no tiene nada que ver con lo demas, simplemente quiero intentar llegar a entender algunas cosas, no molestar, pero lo haga como lo haga siempre acabo molestando :(
FrEdDy
HBL Collaborator

Post by FrEdDy »

fidelcastro wrote:developers only, not for noobs.

but now when we have another concept on this, nothing else on my part, I will not be a nuisance, to be exact so I started the thread in general.

@ Freddy, I have caused trouble for trying to understand something, I just hoped to have a good conversation on this topic and others may be giving his opinion on the matter.

@m0skit0: espero que entiendas que esto no tiene nada que ver con lo demas, simplemente quiero intentar llegar a entender algunas cosas, no molestar, pero lo haga como lo haga siempre acabo molestando :(
No entendia ser malo o algo, solo queria decirte que no me parece manera de responder a una persona que te esta ayudando mucho, y ya te respondimos varias veces, lo que estas buscando de hacer no es posible.
/spanish
I think this thread is going nowhere, unless you have any other questions.
<@n00b81> FREDDY CUTTIES
m0skit0
Guru

Post by m0skit0 »

El problema es que no molestas, fidel. El problema es que no haces caso. Si (de verdad) quieres aprender, ya te he dicho mil veces (tirando por lo bajo :lol: ) qué debes aprender primero. Pero insistes en empezar por el final, y obviamente, es como ver la película "Memento".
I wanna lots of mov al,0xb
"just not into this RA stuffz"

Return to “Programming and Security”