Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

FIFA 12-Is it good?

Discuss PSP Official Games here
Forum rules
- No piracy talk is allowed here.
- Only discuss the games you like without the technical aspects of "how to run them on firmware XXX....". In particular, ISO discussion is not allowed in this subforum.
- This is for official games only. For homebrews, go to viewforum.php?f=2
stan450

FIFA 12-Is it good?

Post by stan450 »

Well, was just browsing PSn store, when I saw the FIFA 12 ad.Can anybody who has tried it gave me a review please?(something like changes,fell,and how's it better from 11).
Thanks in advance.
Advertising
Long Time, but still surprised to see PRO C is not out!
PSP mobo:Ta 93v1
naki-the-curious

Re: FIFA 12-Is it good?

Post by naki-the-curious »

try IGN. they usually do good reviews
Advertising
my stuff
  • PSP 3000 White (03g) - Dual Boot (6.60 Pro-C2 and LME 1.8)
  • PSP 2000 Simpsons Ed. - 6.60 ME 1.8
  • PS Vita Cosmic Red - FW3.01
  • Sony Vaio E-Series Laptop White
  • Samsung Galaxy S4 International (Rooted)
Dwighty

Post by Dwighty »

Are any of the PSP Fifa's any good ?

From my own experience they play quite differently to their PS3 counterpart versions.

The Pro Evo series plays a good game of football on the PSP apart from Pro Evo 2011, which I personally think is broke. There is a pause in the animaton sequence whilst receiving and passing the ball blah blah blah... enabling the opposition to gobble you and the ball up for breakfast.
Joel16

Post by Joel16 »

stan450 wrote:Well, was just browsing PSn store, when I saw the FIFA 12 ad.Can anybody who has tried it gave me a review please?(something like changes,fell,and how's it better from 11).
Thanks in advance.

DONOT BUY IT IF U HAVE FIFA 11 OR ANY OTHER FIFA ITS A WASTE OF MONEY I DOWNLOADED IT AND TRUST ME NO BETTER THAN FIFA 11 I SUGGEST LOOKING OUT FOR PES 2012

IF U WANNA DOWNLOAD IT DOWNLOAD THE ISO FILE FOR A HACKED PSP AND DO THIS IF U WANT THE KIT UPDATES
"Forever in darkness, a guardian devil."
codestation
Big Beholder

Post by codestation »

sauske_firekid wrote: DONOT BUY IT IF U HAVE FIFA 11 OR ANY OTHER FIFA ITS A WASTE OF MONEY I DOWNLOADED IT AND TRUST ME NO BETTER THAN FIFA 11 I SUGGEST LOOKING OUT FOR PES 2012

IF U WANNA DOWNLOAD IT DOWNLOAD THE ISO FILE FOR A HACKED PSP AND DO THIS IF U WANT THE KIT UPDATES
If you think that FIFA 12 is a waste then you are on your right to say it, but this forum doesn't endorse piracy so keep those comments to yourself (read the forum rules), next time you will receive a warning.
Plugin list
Working on: QPSNProxy, QCMA - Open source content manager for the PS Vita
Playing: Error: ENOTIME
Repositories: github, google code
Just feel the code..
fuzzy123

Post by fuzzy123 »

exact same as fifa 11 psp, they only updated kits and rosters
The best thing about this signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything worthwhile it's too late to stop reading it.
Solo

Post by Solo »

sauske_firekid wrote:
stan450 wrote:Well, was just browsing PSn store, when I saw the FIFA 12 ad.Can anybody who has tried it gave me a review please?(something like changes,fell,and how's it better from 11).
Thanks in advance.

DONOT BUY IT IF U HAVE FIFA 11 OR ANY OTHER FIFA ITS A WASTE OF MONEY I DOWNLOADED IT AND TRUST ME NO BETTER THAN FIFA 11 I SUGGEST LOOKING OUT FOR PES 2012

Pirate. Pirate. Pirate.
Like Over populated online 3D zombie MMORPG games? Go Here
Disturbed0ne
Retired Mod

Post by Disturbed0ne »

Solo wrote:[...]
Either contribute to the thread or don't post... No need to post that, everyone else can see his post.

On topic : Sports games on the PSP are always going to be inferior to console games because of the processor size of the PSP but they're still some really good games.

FIFA 12 is no exception to this, it's a good game but not nearly as good as it's PS3 counterpart.
DO NOT MESSAGE ME ABOUT THE NAME OF ANY NINJA RELEASE GAME! I WILL NOT PROVIDE YOU WITH THE NAME OF THE GAME AND IF YOU PERSIST THEN I WILL REPORT YOU TO THE STAFF!
I AM A RETIRED MODERATOR!
Stobby

Post by Stobby »

In my opinion, if you are not a fan of the ultimate roster, you could consider not to buy FIFA 2012 and look for FIFA 2011. Usually (in Italy it is) it can be found at half price or less in stores.

I also agree with DisturbedOne, sport games are usually developed for home consoles and usually performs better on them. I have tried on my friend's IPHONE FIFA 2012 demo, it is really good and funny but I don't feel it as the right game for a portable console
nisarg_kolhe

Post by nisarg_kolhe »

My friend bought it and trust me if you already have fifa 10 or 11, really its a waste of money....everything is same even some menus!
Reality Sucks! :|
!~My Blog~!
[spoiler]Ultimate PS3 Theme Mod v2.1(For PSP)
Image[/spoiler]

Return to “Games”