Everything that is 3DS related but doesn't go in any other subforum
1 post • Page 1 of 1
So far I have money saved up for a Gateway Card. I want to know if now is the right time to buy one or if I should wait until the GW Team releases their exploit files for the current 9.2 FW? At this point, I don't think I'll ever need to update past 9.2 again since there really isn't anything that interests me in Eshop. Plus, I don't want to miss out on this release like I did last year. My instincts tell me that I should buy the card now, in fear that the prices will go up once the exploit is released but a part of me is worried that they might release a new card which might be the only card that works with the exploit. Idk. I don't have experience with Gateway and would love to hear from people who has a lot more than I do.