Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

Smealum's SSSPWN exploit game revealed!

Everything that is 3DS related but doesn't go in any other subforum
pcmantinker

Re: Smealum's SSSPWN exploit game revealed!

Post by pcmantinker »

I'm guessing we'll need some sort of way to install the exploit save game so would something like the Action Replay PowerSaves Pro work? It doesn't appear as though there is a way to install the save game to the cart from the SD card or from the cart to the SD card from the 3DS itself.
EDIT: It appears as though you can load stages from SD card and I imagine that is how the exploit will load. It reminds me of the Smash Stack exploit on the Wii!
Advertising
PSV 1000 (Henkaku Enso), PS4, New 3DS GW/Luma, Xbox 1.4 X2 BIOS, Xbox One, GB Micro/GBA SP (EZ Flash IV), Nintendo Switch
solidsnake

Post by solidsnake »

I am planning on buying one of the New 3ds systems when they are released in the US. Do you think that the exploit will work, or do I need to wait till someone ports it over to the US version? I noticed on the website that the files are for Europe and Japan on the New 3ds. I will wait regardless
Advertising
B.K.

Post by B.K. »

The American release of the New 3DS isn't going to be until sometime next year. Odds are that the exploit will be patched by then.
chihuahua

Post by chihuahua »

if they have started production already and you pre order the N3DS you may get lucky and get one on 9.0 or 9.2
2 x Vita TV PVE-1000 - 3.18/3.18
4 x Vita 1000 - 1.80/3.18/3.18/3.18 kiosk
1 x Vita 2000 - 3.18
PS3 Slim 320gb OFW
PS3 Phat 40gb CFW 4.55 Rogero
PS4 White 500gb
B.K.

Post by B.K. »

chihuahua wrote:if they have started production already and you pre order the N3DS you may get lucky and get one on 9.0 or 9.2
It's not available for preorder yet. Nintendo hasn't even announced an America release for the New 3DS yet.

Return to “General”