Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

Ocarina of Time 3D

Discuss official 3DS games here
TragicTheBlubbering

Ocarina of Time 3D

Post by TragicTheBlubbering »

Ocarina of Time has always been one of my favorite Zelda games, and I'll be honest I had my doubts about a 3D remake when Nintendo made the announcement. Then I saw the screenshots and they actually looked pretty good imo, but I still had doubts. Sometime later I saw a commercial for ALBW which looked awesome. I had to get a 3DS and that game. It was then that I also decided to order OOT 3D.

I played OOT first and it was pretty friggin sweet. It really translated nicely to the new system. They integrated the menus and maps smoothly into the second screen and the enhanced graphics were pretty cool especially with the 3D turned on. I enjoyed this version as much as I did the original. It wasn't perfect for example you have to hold the console at a certain angle and distance to see the 3D properly, so I had it turned of during long periods of gameplay. Also of course, Navi was still annoying as heck, some things will never change. :lol: I have to say altogether it was one of the best ports/enhanced remakes I have ever played.

Now I can only hope Nintendo will port Majora's Mask to 3DS.

Any other opinions?
Advertising
R.I.P Leonard Nimoy, the original Mr. Spock. He lived long and prospered. :cry:
---------------
[spoiler]Paridae or gtfo! 8-)
---------------
i was wondering if there anyway to mod the ps3 so i can play ps3 game ??
[/spoiler]
---------------
RiotDX

Re: Ocarina of Time 3D

Post by RiotDX »

I've beaten OOT 7 times on 4 different platforms now. (n64, gc, wii, PC) It really was a great game, I just have no desire to see it ever again because I've played it to death. On the plus side, saving my Collector's Edition gamecube disk until now to sell it on ebay has netted me $80.
Advertising
awesomeaustin316

Re: Ocarina of Time 3D

Post by awesomeaustin316 »

Was it the special edition that came with Majoras mask as well, or is it the Master quest one ? I still have the 4 game edition with the windwaker demo on it.
Sinon = Best Girl

Return to “Games”