Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

[POLL] 2014 FIFA World Cup Brasil

Things that don't go in any other category
Forum rules
Inactive threads in this section are removed after 2 weeks

Who do you think will win the 2014 FIFA World Cup?

Poll ended at Sun Jul 13, 2014 9:05 pm

Brazil (4th place)
12%
Germany (winners)
71%
Argentina (runners-up)
12%
Netherlands (3rd place)
6%
France (out in quarter final)
No votes
Colombia (out in quarter final)
No votes
Costa Rica (out in quarter final)
No votes
Belgium (out in quarter final)
No votes

Total votes: 17

NNNRT

Re: [POLL] 2014 FIFA World Cup Brasil

Post by NNNRT »

Germany looks more like a club team.. I mean half of them aren't German. :|
Klose & Podolski are from Poland. Boateng is from Ghana. Khedira is from Tunisia. Mustafi is from Albania. Özil is from Turkey. Cacão is Brazilian. And there's a Nigerian player whom I forgot his name. :roll:
All players in the Brazilian team are Brazilian, all players in the Portuguese team are Portuguese (those 2 got sued by the refs in most of their matches), & all players in the Argentinian team are Argentinian.
Btw the ref called an offside for Argentina when it clearly wasn't & could have never been.
Advertising
Joel16

Post by Joel16 »

NNNRT wrote: Btw the ref called an offside for Argentina when it clearly wasn't & could have never been.
Ugh Argentina would've won already ._.
Advertising
"Forever in darkness, a guardian devil."
Casavult

Post by Casavult »

NNNRT wrote:Germany looks more like a club team.. I mean half of them aren't German. :|
Klose & Podolski are from Poland. Boateng is from Ghana. Khedira is from Tunisia. Mustafi is from Albania. Özil is from Turkey. Cacão is Brazilian. And there's a Nigerian player whom I forgot his name. :roll:
All players in the Brazilian team are Brazilian, all players in the Portuguese team are Portuguese (those 2 got sued by the refs in most of their matches), & all players in the Argentinian team are Argentinian.
Btw the ref called an offside for Argentina when it clearly wasn't & could have never been.
Khedira is German, he was born in Stuttgart if I remember right. Klose is of near/close German descent so he has the right to play for whatever team he wants. Podolski is a legal registered citizen of Germany so he can play for them if he wishes. Ozil is of Turkish descent, yes, but he was born in Germany therefore he's German. Boateng is related to some famous German footballer or something so is entitled to play for Germany as he is considered of "German descent" and somehow has a right to choose or something... For some reason lol. Anyway, all of them have a right to play for Germany (besides Boateng in my opinion). I'm of VARIOUS descents... I'm more mixed up than anyone you will ever know (I'm pretty certain anyway - Arabian, Indian, Punjab, Irish, German, Australian, Kenya in Africa, and various places around the Middle East) and would it be wrong if I was asked to play for Germany even though I'm from various backgrounds and born in the UK ?

And yeah, that side liner must of been blind. Argentina were no way offside there... dang refs...

And penalties, Argentina will win this as they are stronger at it in my opinion.

So I guess it's "maybe" Germany vs Argentina. Germany will win easy. :mrgreen:

Edit: Yup, GER vs ARG. :)

Will we have the same outcome like the last WC? I reckon Germany will win 4-0... Again lol.
Last edited by Casavult on Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:00 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Reason: Edit: It is now Germany vs Argentina. :)
• PS4Pro 2TB OFW • PS3 3k 1TB OFW • PS3 Slim 2k 500GB 4.84.2 DEX Rebug • PS3 Slim 2k 250GB 4.84.2 CEX Rebug •
• PSV 1k 32GB 3.60 HENkaku • 3x PSP 2k (TA-085v1) 128GB 6.60 ME-2.3 • PSP 2k (TA-085v2) 32GB 6.60 ME-2.3 •
NNNRT

Post by NNNRT »

Nah, Argentina will win.
Btw Khedira can in no way be 100% German, he looks like Arabs, his first name is a very popular Arabic name & his last name is a word that comes from "akhdar" meaning green in Arabic. Besides everybody knows he's Tunisian.
And Jerome Boateng, his twin brother Kevin Prince Boateng played with Ghana in this tournament, & they were in the opposition of each other when Germany played Ghana.
And what I mean by saying "Germans" is those of German origin & not other origins, I don't care if they are legal citizens or not, there origins aren't German. The other 3 nations I mentioned have players of their origin. Same for Spain with their Brazilian Diego Costa, & France with their Algerian Karim Benzema. Zinedine Zidane was also Algerian, so origins & nationalities are ruining the world cup. FIFA should find a solution.
Btw, I'm probably the best predictor, I knew who was gonna win in every single match since the quarter finals. :P
EDIT: Hey does anyone check the first page? Because look how many edits I have made so far. :lol:
Casavult

Post by Casavult »

So let me get this straight, I'm born in the UK, I look Arabian and yet I have a Irish last name after my Muslim name (Yes, those typical Irish names that begin with an O' like, O'Connor, ect...) so you would think that I can't play for England?

That's discriminative in my opinion... :roll:
• PS4Pro 2TB OFW • PS3 3k 1TB OFW • PS3 Slim 2k 500GB 4.84.2 DEX Rebug • PS3 Slim 2k 250GB 4.84.2 CEX Rebug •
• PSV 1k 32GB 3.60 HENkaku • 3x PSP 2k (TA-085v1) 128GB 6.60 ME-2.3 • PSP 2k (TA-085v2) 32GB 6.60 ME-2.3 •
Joel16

Post by Joel16 »

Casavult wrote:I reckon Germany will win 4-0... Again lol.
LOL uhm good joke? Do you even football bro?
The last time we faced germany it was, Argentina 3 - 1 Germany. And that was after 2010 Mr.iLikeToUnderestimateGoodTeams.
Casavult

Post by Casavult »

sauske_firekid wrote:
The last time we faced germany it was, Argentina 3 - 1 Germany. And that was after 2010 Mr.iLikeToUnderestimateGoodTeams.
Did I mention anything about the last time Germany and Argentina played, Germany won 4-0? No, I never mentioned anything about "the last time they met".

Do you even football "bro"...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/footbal ... efault.stm
Joel16

Post by Joel16 »

Casavult wrote:
sauske_firekid wrote:
Did I mention anything about the last time Germany and Argentina played, Germany won 4-0? No, I never mentioned anything about "the last time they met".

Do you even football "bro"...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/footbal ... efault.stm
Just saying '4 - 0' guy, I was stating the obvious. We won more recently, no need to bring back something that happened 4 years ago. And I don't even know what you're talking about. I'm being the more sensible person, not counting stuff that happened 4 years ago.
Casavult

Post by Casavult »

More sensible? LOL.
sauske_firekid wrote:
Yeah, that's real sensible, especially when all I said was I reckon Germany will win 4-0 again which I remembered (coincidently) was a score Germany and Argentina once shared.

Jeez... Calm down. :lol:
Last edited by Casavult on Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Spelling.
Joel16

Post by Joel16 »

Casavult wrote:More sensible? LOL.
sauske_firekid wrote:
Yeah, that's real sensible, especially all I said was I reckon Germany will win 4-0 again which I remembered (coincidently) was a score Germany and Argentina once shared.

Jeez... Calm down. :lol:
Sorry bro, kinda *** off how all my friends are saying that. Didn't mean to take it out on you. But I'm just saying we're not gonna lose that easy ;) . Yeah they lost 4 - 0 in the world cup in 2010 to germany. But that's 4 years ago, why not look back at what happened 2 years ago? Besides I want messi to hold the cup for once before they stop calling him out :(

Return to “Off-Topic”