Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

Official /talk Introduction thread!

Things that don't go in any other category
Forum rules
Inactive threads in this section are removed after 2 weeks
SunnyAutumn

Re: Official /talk Introduction thread!

Post by SunnyAutumn »

Welcome both of you, enjoy your stay and don't break the rules :geek:
Advertising
PSP 2004 6.20 TN-HEN D Permanent
iPad 1g 16gb wifi 3.2.2 + jailbreak
xbox360 Pro latest official dashboard
LG Optimus One: Android 2.2.1: Gonna' root soon
Playing Runescape since 2004!
I support the movement for democracy in Syria! What about you?
Casavult

Post by Casavult »

Welcome you two new members! :)

Enjoy /talk and don't forget to give the Forum Rules a little peek. 8-)
Advertising
• PS4Pro 2TB OFW • PS3 3k 1TB OFW • PS3 Slim 2k 500GB 4.84.2 DEX Rebug • PS3 Slim 2k 250GB 4.84.2 CEX Rebug •
• PSV 1k 32GB 3.60 HENkaku • 3x PSP 2k (TA-085v1) 128GB 6.60 ME-2.3 • PSP 2k (TA-085v2) 32GB 6.60 ME-2.3 •
malin

Post by malin »

Hi guys, new member here, joined to today so I don't miss out on some homebrew love for my Vita. Loved the early days of the PSP scene and hope the Vita scene kicks off soon - can't wait to start playing with some Vita specific 'brew.
Disturbed0ne
Retired Mod

Post by Disturbed0ne »

Archer45 wrote:Hi guys I've been surfing around this forum as a guest for a while, and thought why not join up. So here I am.
malin wrote:Hi guys, new member here, joined to today so I don't miss out on some homebrew love for my Vita. Loved the early days of the PSP scene and hope the Vita scene kicks off soon - can't wait to start playing with some Vita specific 'brew.
Welcome to /talk, we've got quite a large community of active, polite(well most of us :lol: ) and knowledgeable members. Feel free to pick out brains and see what kind of nougat knowledge you can find inside. :shock:
DO NOT MESSAGE ME ABOUT THE NAME OF ANY NINJA RELEASE GAME! I WILL NOT PROVIDE YOU WITH THE NAME OF THE GAME AND IF YOU PERSIST THEN I WILL REPORT YOU TO THE STAFF!
I AM A RETIRED MODERATOR!
jc_gargma
Retired Mod

Post by jc_gargma »

Disturbed0ne wrote:Welcome to /talk, we've got quite a large community of active, polite(well most of us :lol: ) and knowledgeable members. Feel free to pick out brains and see what kind of nougat knowledge you can find inside. :shock:
I'll answer what I can, but I'm certainly not going to be feeding any zombies.
I'd probably spreads the blondes contagion if I did anyways. *giggles*
FabledRaven

Post by FabledRaven »

hey everybody whats up FabledRaven here everybodys got a vita right well maybe you can add me
Disturbed0ne
Retired Mod

Post by Disturbed0ne »

jc_gargma wrote:
Disturbed0ne wrote:Welcome to /talk, we've got quite a large community of active, polite(well most of us :lol: ) and knowledgeable members. Feel free to pick out brains and see what kind of nougat knowledge you can find inside. :shock:
I'll answer what I can, but I'm certainly not going to be feeding any zombies.
I'd probably spreads the blondes contagion if I did anyways. *giggles*
Please, spread away. The world needs more blonds, everyone's always so serious and boring... :cry:

FabledRaven wrote:hey everybody whats up FabledRaven here everybodys got a vita right well maybe you can add me
Welcome again to /talk forums. :lol:

Sadly jc_gargma and myself don't have PS Vita's (yet, possibly?) but we've been around the block (get your minds out of the gutter :x) so feel free to ask any questions you like, if we can't answer them we can direct you to the person/persons who can.
DO NOT MESSAGE ME ABOUT THE NAME OF ANY NINJA RELEASE GAME! I WILL NOT PROVIDE YOU WITH THE NAME OF THE GAME AND IF YOU PERSIST THEN I WILL REPORT YOU TO THE STAFF!
I AM A RETIRED MODERATOR!
waratte

Post by waratte »

Noticed a lot of members are introducing themselves ( compared to the rare introduction topic ). :shock:
jc_gargma
Retired Mod

Post by jc_gargma »

waratte wrote:Noticed a lot of members are introducing themselves ( compared to the rare introduction topic ). :shock:
Stickies are cool for that.
Xian Nox
Retired Mod

Post by Xian Nox »

Disturbed0ne wrote:Sadly jc_gargma and myself don't have PS Vita's (yet, possibly?) but we've been around the block (get your minds out of the gutter :x) so feel free to ask any questions you like, if we can't answer them we can direct you to the person/persons who can.
I don't have one, and I'm never going to buy one either, which is my form of protest against Sony and the way they treat their loyal customers. I still follow what's going on, so I guess I can help out too. [/self_ad]

Return to “Off-Topic”