Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

Official /talk Introduction thread!

Things that don't go in any other category
Forum rules
Inactive threads in this section are removed after 2 weeks
ViKtory

Re: Official /talk Introduction thread!

Post by ViKtory »

SunnyAutumn wrote:
jc_gargma wrote:
SunnyAutumn wrote:Guise. I am not new. I've been on wololo since like summer 2010.
That's why your account creation date is Jan 2011. *giggles*
Oh you, gargma, you ;)
I've been on advancedpsp before it was cool. Then, when I found out about the new forum, I registered here :)

Welcome back :3
Advertising
rabidchild

Post by rabidchild »

Hi All, I'm rabidchild. I've been keeping up with the site and playing Wagic on my psp since version 0.10.1 or so, I love this site and am looking forward to homebrew on the Vita (missed out on Motorstorm exploit since I'm in the US).
Advertising
Being American means never having to change my mind, even when faced by better ideas.
Casavult

Post by Casavult »

rabidchild wrote:Hi All, I'm rabidchild. I've been keeping up with the site and playing Wagic on my psp since version 0.10.1 or so, I love this site and am looking forward to homebrew on the Vita (missed out on Motorstorm exploit since I'm in the US).
Welcome to the forums Rabidchild. Enjoy /talk. ;)
• PS4Pro 2TB OFW • PS3 3k 1TB OFW • PS3 Slim 2k 500GB 4.84.2 DEX Rebug • PS3 Slim 2k 250GB 4.84.2 CEX Rebug •
• PSV 1k 32GB 3.60 HENkaku • 3x PSP 2k (TA-085v1) 128GB 6.60 ME-2.3 • PSP 2k (TA-085v2) 32GB 6.60 ME-2.3 •
Moondemon

Post by Moondemon »

Hi there. I just bought my PSV some days ago and missed out on the previous game which was pulled from the store.
I am really looking forward to playing Advance Wars on the PSVita like I did on my PSP, (and I originally bought it for my trusty GBA) :)

I am not going to lie about planning to become super active on these boards (I probably wont) but I thought I say hi anyway.
Greetings, Moon
PSP 1004 on 6.60 ME-1.8, PSVita still on 2.02 Uno (only used to play Wagic), PS4 updated from 3.55 to 5.05 in 05/18
Casavult

Post by Casavult »

Greetings, Moon. Enjoy your stay at /talk. ;)
• PS4Pro 2TB OFW • PS3 3k 1TB OFW • PS3 Slim 2k 500GB 4.84.2 DEX Rebug • PS3 Slim 2k 250GB 4.84.2 CEX Rebug •
• PSV 1k 32GB 3.60 HENkaku • 3x PSP 2k (TA-085v1) 128GB 6.60 ME-2.3 • PSP 2k (TA-085v2) 32GB 6.60 ME-2.3 •
SunnyAutumn

Post by SunnyAutumn »

Welcome both of ya, guys, enjoy your stay :)
PSP 2004 6.20 TN-HEN D Permanent
iPad 1g 16gb wifi 3.2.2 + jailbreak
xbox360 Pro latest official dashboard
LG Optimus One: Android 2.2.1: Gonna' root soon
Playing Runescape since 2004!
I support the movement for democracy in Syria! What about you?
thebudds

Post by thebudds »

:lol: How sad that I've been posting for awhile and never stopped by in this thread :oops:

A few of you may have seen me post before and gone "who the heck is this guy?" Well, I come here to fix that problem :lol:

My name, thebudds. Comes from my hobby ;) and the way I play my games online. Being a long time player of RTCW on PC, teamwork is a part of me... one of my favorite roles was medic. The numerous amount of people I met was quite a joy and I played it for a long time. I mostly now play on my PS3 and newly bought Vita, and sometimes on my computer (I have steam)

Books are a huge part of me, I love reading. I'll find myself reading anything just for the sake of it :lol: I actually don't really have a preference to what I watch being either movies or TV (my scope is huge :lol:) Likewise for music. I've lately gotten into hiking and such and enjoy it greatly.

May my time here be as long as I can make it! Lots of great people here!
Disturbed0ne
Retired Mod

Post by Disturbed0ne »

thebudds wrote::lol: How sad that I've been posting for awhile and never stopped by in this thread :oops:

A few of you may have seen me post before and gone "who the heck is this guy?" Well, I come here to fix that problem :lol:

My name, thebudds. Comes from my hobby ;) and the way I play my games online. Being a long time player of RTCW on PC, teamwork is a part of me... one of my favorite roles was medic. The numerous amount of people I met was quite a joy and I played it for a long time. I mostly now play on my PS3 and newly bought Vita, and sometimes on my computer (I have steam)

Books are a huge part of me, I love reading. I'll find myself reading anything just for the sake of it :lol: I actually don't really have a preference to what I watch being either movies or TV (my scope is huge :lol:) Likewise for music. I've lately gotten into hiking and such and enjoy it greatly.

May my time here be as long as I can make it! Lots of great people here!
Well, in your defense, this thread has only been here for about a week. :lol:
DO NOT MESSAGE ME ABOUT THE NAME OF ANY NINJA RELEASE GAME! I WILL NOT PROVIDE YOU WITH THE NAME OF THE GAME AND IF YOU PERSIST THEN I WILL REPORT YOU TO THE STAFF!
I AM A RETIRED MODERATOR!
thebudds

Post by thebudds »

HAH! :lol: First time I didn't pay attention, boy do I feel :oops:

Other than that, what I said in my first post...yeah 8-)
Archer45

Post by Archer45 »

Hi guys I've been surfing around this forum as a guest for a while, and thought why not join up. So here I am.

Return to “Off-Topic”