What you need:
- PC/Laptop running Windows (Up to seven)
- A PS3 (Duh )
- Patched v 126.96.36.19970 Dlls and EXE from here
- Remote play app from S0ny servers Copy and paste that in your browser.
Code: Select all
- The PS3 connected to PC via wifi or ethernet (Or both if you want )
1. Download the zip from MF and extract it in a place you remember. Antivirus probably will mark it as trojan, this is because remote play is, a trojan/remote control device.
2. Download and run with Administrator Privileges the S0ny remote play installer (EP0000248680.exe) and reboot.
3. Copy the files that you extracted from the zip to the directory you installed the remote play app (Defect is C:\Program files\Sony\Remote Play With Playstation 3)
4. Now, launch rmp_launcher.exe The file is in the installation folder. The original launcher DOESNT WORK since is not patched to run on non vaio PC's.
(OPTIONAL) This is the file we will need everytime to launch remote play, so better make a shortcut to desktop.
5. Now, go through the connection wizard. IS NEEDED TO HAVE THE PS3 AND PC ON SAME NETWORK.
6. On PS3, go to Settings > Remote Play > Register Device to start pairing.
Now, the tutorial must be finished. Hope you enjoy playing PS3 on your PC!