Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

Tranfer Homebrew To PS VITA The Easy Way!

Post here your guides, tips, How-to, etc...
Dark Angel

Tranfer Homebrew To PS VITA The Easy Way!

Post by Dark Angel »

Hey Wololo Followers

Not To Sure Where To Post This So I Figured I'd Make A New Topic...

I Have Found An Easier Way To Transfer Games And Homebrew From The PSP To The PS Vita...

What You Need:

Firstly A Previously Hacked PSP Is A Must! The Method That I Have Found Is Useless Without It!
Also A PS Vita Running eCFW, Or Again, This Is Completey Useless. (Not Sure If It Works With VHBL,)

What To Do:

Ok, What you Need To Do Is Have PSPFiler Running At The PS Vita, (For The First Part Of File Manipulation,)
At Your PC, Create An "INSTALL.ZIP" File To Transfer Thru To The PS Vita Via OpenCMA, Containing The Homebrew Application
"PSP AdHoc File Transfer 0.7"

Then You Can Use "PSPFiler" To Open The "INSTALL.ZIP" File Containing The "AdHoc File Transfer 0.7" Application To Transfer It To The
"PSP/GAME/" Folder On The PS Vita.

After You Have That Done, You Can Safely Delete The "INSTALL.ZIP" You Created.

After You Have Done That, Turn The Wireless Communications "ON" For Both Devices. (Thats An Obvious One, Or No AdHoc, Lol...)
Then, Transfer All Of The Homebrews/Games You Want To Have On The PS Vita To The PSP Itself Via "USB" Mode, Once You Have The Games Prepared And Ready To Go, Launch Your Exploit For The PS Vita, By Which Ever Game That You Have To Run TN-V10 (I Can Only Confirm This One Myself, As I Dont Have Any Other Versions To Test My Theory With, Also I Can Personaly Confirm That This Works With The Space Invaders Extreme Exploit For 3.18 TN-V10) After You Have Done That, Navigate To The "GAME" Section On The PS Vita, Then Launch The "AdHoc File Transfer 0.7" Homebrew Application.

After You Have It Loaded Up, Go And Run The Same Homebrew Application On The PSP. When You Have Done That, Use The PSP To Find The Games That You Want On The PS Vita Via Navigating Thru The Menus, (If I Remember Correctly, You Have To Use The "L" And "R" Triggers To Go Into And Back Out Of Folders) Then Select The Game/Homebrew That You Want To Send And Then Press The "X" Button On It.

Over At The PS Vita, Use The Same Method To Navigate Thru The Folders To Get To The Directory That Your Games/Homebrews/ISOs/CSOs Go Into, And When You Have Done That Use The "[]" (Square) Button To Recieve The Files.

It Takes A Bit Of Time, But Once It Has Completed, The Games That You Have Transferred Will Appear Under The "GAME" Menu On The PS Vitas eCFW XMB, For You To Play To Your Hearts Content...

I Figured That It Would Be Alot Easier Then Having To Create And Keep Track Of Many Different "INSTALL.ZIP" Packages To Transfer And Run Out Of Space Due To Having Many On There At A Time...

Hope This Helps, Any Feedback Is Appreciated...

If Im Not The Only One To Discover This Method Of Transfer, I Appologize In Advance For Mentioning Something That Has Allready Been Done, And If So, Feel Free To Remove This Post.......
Advertising
deathblade200

Re: Tranfer Homebrew To PS VITA The Easy Way!

Post by deathblade200 »

funny thing is I never thought of this it is actually faster then using ftp or cma to move stuff to your vita
Advertising
reprep

Re: Tranfer Homebrew To PS VITA The Easy Way!

Post by reprep »

i use it, though not my first choice. speed is around 450 kilobytes per second.

Return to “Tutorials”