Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

Use Dualshock4 to control PS4 Remote Play with PSVITA

Post here your guides, tips, How-to, etc...
juniorlee

Use Dualshock4 to control PS4 Remote Play with PSVITA

Post by juniorlee »

Through this tutorial, I will teach you how to remote play the PS4 games with PSVITA while using the Dualshock 4.

You will need :
- A PS4
- A PS Vita
- A Dualshock 4
- Two user accounts on the PS4

To start you should know that this only works if you have the PS4 close enough to your Dualshock 4 because the Dualshock4 will be connected to the PS4, not to the PSVITA.

Turn on your PS4 and select the main account (if you want to control your main account with the controller, you will have to register the PS Vita with the second account , so you should format the console since the PS Vita can not handle multiple accounts ). (To explain all this, you should know that the psvita should be connected to an account and the Dualshock 4 to another account and you will then control the account that the dualshock 4 is connected to)

Once done turn on the PS Vita and select the application PS4 link.

In the application select " Remote Play "

Once connected, the PS Vita will display the menu of the PS4

Press the PS button on the dualshock 4 then select the second account , the dualshock 4 will turn red and you will always be connected to your main account , then you just have to press again the PS button to change an account, you can now use your controller to play PS4 remote Play on PS Vita.

Enjoy
Advertising
JMQMOfficials

Re: Use Dualshock4 to control PS4 Remote Play with PSVITA

Post by JMQMOfficials »

I don't think you read the instructions. Put some effort into it. This is a no-brainer.
Advertising
juniorlee

Post by juniorlee »

I tried to simplify the process and explain it well so can you tell me please where is exactly the problem so I edit the post and correct it.
JayDog

Post by JayDog »

I've already published this on the main blog: http://wololo.net/2014/02/06/love-remot ... your-vita/

The rules state that only original content can be submitted. Even so, I got the info from another place originally.
juniorlee

Post by juniorlee »

I'm sorry, I didn't see your post, I only checked the tutorial section, next time I'll search more.

Return to “Tutorials”