Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

Use your Dualshock 4 on your PC

Post here your guides, tips, How-to, etc...
paulvita

Use your Dualshock 4 on your PC

Post by paulvita »

This tutorial will guide you on how to use the dualshock 4 controller on your PC. You can use it to play PC games.

1)Download the latest version of DS4Tool (http://www.mediafire.com/download/s5pdv ... S4Tool.zip).
2)Extract all the files in the archive.
3)Open the folder DS4Tool and go to "Virtual Bus Driver".
4)Run "ScpDriver".
5)Click on the "Install" button.
6)After the installation finish, close the window and connect your DualShock 4 to your PC via the USB cable.
7)After that, run "ScpServer." At this point, the DualShock 4 should be recognized by the application and should work as well as a Xbox 360 controller.

In addition, the software includes some customization options that you can find in "Options". In the options, you can modify the color or intensity of the light bar of the Dualshock 4. You can also use the light bar as an indicator of battery by checking the "Use as a LED battery indicator" box. And also, one last option will let you use the touchpad of the Dualshock 4 as a mouse for your computer.

You will have to launch the software every time you want to use it on your PC.

Enjoy
Advertising
koolkatsmoke

Re: Use your Dualshock 4 on your PC

Post by koolkatsmoke »

very niiize, gonna give it a try. Thx for the info n tut.
Advertising
Blankets_McGee

Re: Use your Dualshock 4 on your PC

Post by Blankets_McGee »

got everything to show up in the ScpServer but when I go in game the controller does nothing. no response..

i have tried USB

AND blutooth...

I even went as far as trying x360ce and got the mapping to show up correctly when in the emulator editor, but same thing, no response when I go in game.

oh and Dark souls 2 is the game in question...

any help would be great! thanks! :)

EDIT* was able to get controller to work in game, but its wonky, the camera spins and looks up, and buttons aren't mapped correctly...any fixes?

i've heard people saying to check the "Hide DS4" box and it work perfect, but on my DS4 tool there is no option button or "Hide DS4" box...and i am using the latest DS4 tool patch.
PSVita PCH-1001 64gb WiFi w/ 3.60 HENkaku
CECH-2051A 160gb PS3 w/ REBUG 4.53/Cobra 7.01 + PS2 Plugin CFW
Red SuperSlim on OFW 4.55
PS4 OFW 1.76 + Webkit Access

Return to “Tutorials”