Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

[Tut] Making custom URI calls

Post here your guides, tips, how-to, etc...
HaiHakkuIku

[Tut] Making custom URI calls

Post by HaiHakkuIku »

You can make a custom uri calls with the recent hacks released and heres a tutorial how to do it:
First of all send your self an email with this in it as a link "email:send?attach=ur0:shell/db/app.db." without the quotes after this open this email on your vita and click the link then once again send yourself an email this time it should an an attachment , back on your pc now open the attachment in a sqlite database editor goto the tbl_uri table and add a new record as the following:
TitleID:The App your want to run(eg.NPXS10031)
flag:1(as pointed out by niszczycielnpc this allows you to use this link in the browser)
scheme:The call your want (eg.pkg)
leave the host path empty and save changes next send yourself an email with this as an attachment and rename it to "#0" without the quotes and put the subject as "ur0:shell/db/app.db" again without the quotes, open this on your vita click the attachment but DONT click ok then close the email app.

To test if it works send yourself and email with your link in for me that would be "pkg:" remember the colon on the end and your Done!

ToDo:
Video
Pictures

This does not work with the package installer it will open then close
Advertising
Last edited by HaiHakkuIku on Sun Sep 27, 2015 12:01 pm, edited 3 times in total.
[spoiler]
  • Fat Vita 3.52
    Fat Vita 3.36
    Fat Vita 3.18
    PSTV 3.52
[/spoiler]
slasherer

Re: [Tut] Making custom URI calls

Post by slasherer »

I have a big problem. Whenever I send the email:send?attach=ur0:shell/db/app.db. email to my vita the script isn't hiperlinked and doesn't do anything when I click on it. Please help!
Advertising
TheBoss

Post by TheBoss »

I fixed that you should write the app.db uri call in plain text, then add it as a link. 100 failproof
MyLegGuy

Post by MyLegGuy »

Awesome! Nice tutorial!
please reply
Blaze

Post by Blaze »

Does this make PKG installer bootable on 3.36? or you can install PKG files through email I don't understand :P
HaiHakkuIku

Post by HaiHakkuIku »

No this wont allow any kind of package installer it will simply open then close itself it is in no way a bypass you should make a bubble really but i thought id share the custom uri trick just in case people had a need for this.
[spoiler]
  • Fat Vita 3.52
    Fat Vita 3.36
    Fat Vita 3.18
    PSTV 3.52
[/spoiler]
niszczycielnpc

Post by niszczycielnpc »

I will also say that when you set flag to (1) you can use this uri in browser app ;)
My Devices [spoiler]PSVITA BLACK 3.50 - private exploit/color]
PLAYSTATION 4 OFW
PSP BLACK-1004 3.90 M33-2
XBOX 360 RGH JASPER
SAMSUNG GALAXY S 7 EDGE ROOTED
SAMSUNG GALAXY S ADVANCE ROOTED
NOKIA LUMIA 520[/spoiler]
HaiHakkuIku

Post by HaiHakkuIku »

slasherer wrote:I have a big problem. Whenever I send the email:send?attach=ur0:shell/db/app.db. email to my vita the script isn't hiperlinked and doesn't do anything when I click on it. Please help!
Make sure you've set it as a link and if you have to change the link name to something else this will sometimes help
[spoiler]
  • Fat Vita 3.52
    Fat Vita 3.36
    Fat Vita 3.18
    PSTV 3.52
[/spoiler]
RiotDX

Post by RiotDX »

niszczycielnpc wrote:I will also say that when you set flag to (1) you can use this uri in browser app ;)
So theoretically you could use this to launch the Vita's PSP emulator (NPXS10028) to run homebrew through the browser?
HaiHakkuIku

Post by HaiHakkuIku »

RiotDX wrote:
niszczycielnpc wrote:I will also say that when you set flag to (1) you can use this uri in browser app ;)
So theoretically you could use this to launch the Vita's PSP emulator (NPXS10028) to run homebrew through the browser?
Ive tried this so far ive only gotten an error but ill keep trying
[spoiler]
  • Fat Vita 3.52
    Fat Vita 3.36
    Fat Vita 3.18
    PSTV 3.52
[/spoiler]

Return to “Tutorials”