Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

[TUT] How to cheat sony [license not approved].

Post here your guides, tips, how-to, etc...
wolololloyd

Re: [TUT] How to cheat sony [license not approved].

Post by wolololloyd »

hello guys i live in italy and im not a computer or programming expert..... can you share me your screen shot so i can get my psm license .....
Advertising
HarmfulMushroom

Post by HarmfulMushroom »

wolololloyd wrote:hello guys i live in italy and im not a computer or programming expert..... can you share me your screen shot so i can get my psm license .....
This is incredibly easy to do, even a computer noob who knows absolutely nothing about programming can figure this out..... And if someone shares a screenshot they used with you Sony would realize something was going on...

All you're doing is changing words, making a BS paint picture and taking a screencap. Open Maze demo, change folder names, find the folder names in the program files and make sure the changes on consistent, that's it.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Also my friend did the tut step by step and was also confirmed, so evidently this still works!
Advertising
kingofpool

Post by kingofpool »

how did you guys managed to open and ran the ballmaze demo on the PS mobile studio?
i always get an error when compiling
DPyro

Post by DPyro »

I didn't even use the ballmaze demo. I edited another demo (it actually works). Need to make a few changes but it looks better than the demo app :)
HarmfulMushroom

Post by HarmfulMushroom »

kingofpool wrote:how did you guys managed to open and ran the ballmaze demo on the PS mobile studio?
i always get an error when compiling
There's a command you need to enter through CMD, I forget what it is and am too lazy to find it for you. It is posted in several different posts though. I had the same issue.
dmaskell92

Post by dmaskell92 »

Just finished mine, not to be rude but it looks allot better than the op.

----

By better I mean I see obvious flaws. Sony must really be full of idiots.
In case you were wondering, your window in the background should be grey because it's not up front, and it looks like the top right border doesn't even reach fully. Plus a loading screen is kinda ridiculous for them to give the "all clear" on xD.

I just got approved.
Does it quit? If not, then it's legit... Too legit.

Nvidia Shield Portable 48gb
Dreamcast: SEGA Sports - 80gb IDE HDD
4k PS3 Super Slim OFW 4.82
1k PSP: 6.60 ME-2.3
1K PSVita: Ensō 32GB - 64GB SD2VITA - 128GB PSVSD
brownienz

Post by brownienz »

loosing hope of getting a license now I spose there is still 11 days to go Been waiting since the 5th tho so I'm not holding my breath I'm going to be so gutted if the incoming hack is mean and I miss out lol
RiiGGS23

Post by RiiGGS23 »

OK so I applied today and got approved today by following this tutorial. PlayStation asked me to send them a second screenshot that wasn't a Loading screen so what I did was replace the loading screen in my original image with a screen shot of a pause menu from a 16 bit rpg i found on google. Also note that the images i submitted were of less quality than OP the first one had artifacts from cutting and pasting different parts of the image it also was 80% as wide as my screen and the second one was an extremely small square. Thirdly i only just noticed this in both images the only active program running was chrome :P Ill upload a portion of my images that way they wont be resubmitted.

http://imgur.com/a/eaRsl
Jason_25

Post by Jason_25 »

Guys i'm realy stucked at the BallMazeDemo's launching. Every time i try to run it with Playstation Mobile Simulator i get error. Image

So i can't extract that "Playstation Mobile Simulator" Window within the app. Please help.
Alpmaster

Post by Alpmaster »

dmaskell92 wrote:Just finished mine, not to be rude but it looks allot better than the op.

----

By better I mean I see obvious flaws. Sony must really be full of idiots.
In case you were wondering, your window in the background should be grey because it's not up front, and it looks like the top right border doesn't even reach fully. Plus a loading screen is kinda ridiculous for them to give the "all clear" on xD.

I just got approved.
Their catching on PSM Game

Discussion Thread
---------------------------------------------------------------
Response Via Email(PlayStation(R)Mobile Developer Support) - 05/19/2015 11:53 PM
Can you send us some more screen shots that your PSM game is actually running, other than the "loading" screen?

Thank you for your understanding,
PSM team :evil:
Game On!

Return to “Tutorials”