Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

[TUTORIAL] [VIDEO] Download Vita Games Using IDM from PC

Post here your guides, tips, how-to, etc...
ryuzen

Re: [TUTORIAL] [VIDEO] Download Vita Games Using IDM from PC

Post by ryuzen »

Zdzich981 wrote:this work with FW 3.01 ?
i dont know, as long as you can put your game on your download queue yes you can
dboyz wrote:this can help installing non-drm PKGs via SKFU package installer unlock =)
wow great, finally we can install any region demo without swapping account ! :mrgreen:

did you already test it?

EDIT : Tested myself and yes it works!
Advertising
Tutorials :)
- Download Vita Games Using IDM from PC : http://goo.gl/YFoFSK
SILENT_Pavel

Post by SILENT_Pavel »

Easy way for DRM-Free content (won't work with games/apps/dlc/other, that you need to pay first):
it's similar to this tutorial by Yuki:
http://psx-scene.com/forums/f194/%5Bgui ... post960018
  • 1. Download and open "Charles Web Debugging Proxy", got to "Proxy > Proxy Settings" and disable this:
    keep this tool open
  • 2. On your Vita - Go into Settings -> Network -> Wi-Fi Settings and choose your network (set it up now if it's not already). Go to Advanced Settings and tick Use Proxy Server. The IP will be whichever computer is running Charles and the port (unless you've changed it in Charles) will be 8888.
  • 3. Go to PlayStation Store on your Vita and press download button on any demo version/free app/game you want, then set download on pause.
    If Charles will ask you this - click "Allow" button.
  • 4. In the Structure tab of the main Charles window you should now see something like this (if not, reaped step №3):
    click right mouse button - Copy URL - paste this URL into your pc web browser/any download manager - you will have pkg file
  • 5. Close Charles Proxy, install/use QCMA to transfer pkg file into the Vita with ★ Package Installer like always with email app. If you can't install your pkg file - this means you can't use it that way. (usually works with os vita games demos)
Advertising
vita
PCH-1008 WiFi, 3.18 OFW, 16Gb, EU PSN --> Go! Sudoku + Sports Superbikes 2 exploits.
RypaFire

Post by RypaFire »

guys, I also tried this method on my vita before and it works but I only tried it to all my paid games and free ps+ games. You can also try other psn download manager out there, just google it.. :D

http://tech.firstpost.com/news-analysis ... 71181.html
mirai0

Post by mirai0 »

how do i create an hotspot?
and what do i have to do with the downloader.rar?
About7fish

Post by About7fish »

Will this work without forcing an update? I was under the impression that attempting to connect to the PSN store without being on the latest firmware would result in an immediate rebuff prior to having the opportunity to begin the download.
mangosteam

Post by mangosteam »

can u use this method to expand or install pkg files from google or internet sites ? because im searching for a way to install or download my paid games from my lower firmware.. so for example therr is a pkg of uncharted game can u use this method to download it from that site then use the proxy to let it install on your vita? or for short can u use this method to install non drm free content aslong as u own them or paid ,bought but just have a copy of the pkg file?
"if you think your playing to much play more and more more more!"
milewheeler

Post by milewheeler »

RypaFire wrote: Tue Sep 30, 2014 2:56 pm guys, I also tried this method on my vita before and it works but I only tried it to all my paid games and free ps+ games. You can also try other psn download gbwhatsapp manager out there, just google it.. :D

http://tech.firstpost.com/news-analysis ... 71181.html
Hello there I am newbie here and I am also looking for this info and I am very thankful to you for sharing it here I hope it will work for me too.

Return to “Tutorials”