Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

I got FFX early!

Discuss official PS4 games here
Mooliecool

I got FFX early!

Post by Mooliecool »

I got it from a friend of mine

Advertising
Vita FAT 3.50 EU 3G/WIFI PHP ARK-2 APE TN-V11
Vita Slim 3.36 HK WIFI OFW
[Traded]TV 3.15 TN-X Patched
PSP 3000 4G 6.20 PRO B8
zoraktorok

Re: I got FFX early!

Post by zoraktorok »

Ha... Atleast the subject was not misleading as to the content of this post!!!!
Advertising
dmaskell92

Post by dmaskell92 »

"Only on PlayStation"

My PC disagrees.
Does it quit? If not, then it's legit... Too legit.

Nvidia Shield Portable 48gb
Dreamcast: SEGA Sports - 80gb IDE HDD
4k PS3 Super Slim OFW 4.82
1k PSP: 6.60 ME-2.3
1K PSVita: Ensō 32GB - 64GB SD2VITA - 128GB PSVSD
nutynuty

Post by nutynuty »

dmaskell92 wrote:"Only on PlayStation"

My PC disagrees.
Checkmate Peasants!

Just Kidding, I love hacking on consoles!
zoraktorok

Post by zoraktorok »

The remaster is only on playstation... but this is a comparison.

Ha, the pc is on the bottom, so if you mess with the contrast you get the ps3 version atleast :-> There are a few subtle differences such as the hair and things like the necklace that are separate models rather than just textures.

P.S. By pc, I mean, upscaled emulator.
dmaskell92

Post by dmaskell92 »

The differences are so subtle that I really don't play it on my PS3 at all anymore. I prefer the Undub patched version of the game, I have it on my CFW PS3 also. But on my PC I can use my PS4 controller on Bluetooth. I am further into the story on my PS Vita though, I would love to port my game save to PS3 and then to PCSX2. However my PS3 won't connect to my Ps Vita because it's banned.

zoraktorok

Post by zoraktorok »

I agree with you 100 %. As of now I just use the vita TV and my original vita. I was really hoping for cross buy since I did the digital version but in no way did I expect it. From the company charging 15-20 bucks for mobile games I knew it was not going to happen. I remember someone trying to swap save files with a banned ps3 awhile back... I wonder if he had any luck through TN....
zoraktorok

Post by zoraktorok »

Oh well... found a walmart gift card from christmas that I forgot about... Had 30 on it and they had the limited edition so I snagged it. 20 bucks is all I felt like I was paying, so no internal debate... Had it been 50 for the regular copy; it would have stayed on the shelf. I have to say that tbe overall look was a lil better than I expected, however, the non cgi cut scenes are still bad by todays standards. Dont flame me for that: Of coarse they are!
Still surprised I bought the game again... Square knows how to take advantage of addicts... some day I may finish it :->
dmaskell92

Post by dmaskell92 »

zoraktorok wrote:Oh well... found a walmart gift card from christmas that I forgot about... Had 30 on it and they had the limited edition so I snagged it. 20 bucks is all I felt like I was paying, so no internal debate... Had it been 50 for the regular copy; it would have stayed on the shelf. I have to say that tbe overall look was a lil better than I expected, however, the non cgi cut scenes are still bad by todays standards. Dont flame me for that: Of coarse they are!
Still surprised I bought the game again... Square knows how to take advantage of addicts... some day I may finish it :->
When i was 14 I beat the game without a memory card. I left my PS2 on for like a month, and I played through without getting a gamer over. I died many times and had to start over.

Erixsan

Post by Erixsan »

zoraktorok wrote:The remaster is only on playstation... but this is a comparison.

Ha, the pc is on the bottom, so if you mess with the contrast you get the ps3 version atleast :-> There are a few subtle differences such as the hair and things like the necklace that are separate models rather than just textures.

P.S. By pc, I mean, upscaled emulator.
It's funny how many "remastered" games looks like upscaled versions from emulators. I already played the game when I had the PS2, and I would play it again in the future. Unless the PSVita version get real cheap (like $10 in a flash sale), I would buy the PS2 disk and play it on my PC.

Return to “Games”