Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

ARK-2 & ISO's?

Pro Team's PSP Custom Firmware for the Vita. ARK can be downloaded here
RAGE_09

Re: ARK-2 & ISO's?

Post by RAGE_09 »

Bert960 wrote:Why would you run one exploit inside another? Are you trying to damage your Vita? Use your VHBL bubble to install pspfiler inside of it. After that you can use any base game to make your Ark Bubble. You should never run an exploit inside of an exploit. It'll just cancel out and crash.
You say any base game but the base game must be downloaded as PKG from Sonys website right? i only have 2 games available to do this with which is Metal Gear and they're over 1gb big.. thats alot of wasted space just to act as an exploit. But i guess i could buy something much cheaper.. this means for every bubble i want i need a base game which requires spending more money when everything can be ran inside 1 homebrew, that is ARK-2.
Advertising
Bert960

Re: ARK-2 & ISO's?

Post by Bert960 »

Once you have a working Vhbl bubble installed on your Vita, just install pspfiler inside of it and then that enables you to use any base game as a custom bubble. In your case, since you only have games worth over 1GB, try to look for PSP games on PSN that is less than 50mb. The price range would be from 2.99-5.99. Just use the vhbl bubble for homebrew and the Ark bubble for ISO's.
Advertising

Return to “ARK”