Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

PSP2PS3 question

Everything that is PS3-related but doesn't go in any other subforum
LordAnakin

PSP2PS3 question

Post by LordAnakin »

Hello everybody!
I am new here and wanted to ask a question.

My old PSP slim (on which I played Valkyria Chronicles 3ENG up to a few days ago) broke and now I wanted to play the game on my ps3 -> psvita (got it for my birthday a few days ago and as a replacement for my PSP) remote play.

I read that I could convert my PSP.ISOs into PKG files with the help of PSPtoPS3-b22 and it works for most of my library games (like Valkyria Chronicles2 a.s.o) but not for the english patched Valkyria Chronicles 3 game.
I know I can play it on my Computer but its used by many familymembers -> play it on PS3 or Vita

I cant play it on the Vita since i didnt get the exploit when it was released (didnt knew there was one up untill 2-3 days ago) and mainly use it for remoteGaming until i get the next exploitNinjaRelease. I do however have a PS3 CFW rogero 4.50v2 but as stated above I cant convert my ISO into a PKG.
I get an error saying " Warning: Detected non Zero/ELF/unsigned EBOOT ... needs patching"

Does anyone know how I can fix this? Or which alternatives I have, to get the game running on either device
(the story just got exciting and I cant spare money for a PSP or dont want to wait for who knows how many weeks for the next ninjaRelease)

Thanks a lot in advance and sorry for my bad english :roll:

*edit: I just realised that some of you may not know which game translation I am talking about. Here is the link and the game did work on my old but now broken PSP http://vc3translationproject.wordpress.com/
Advertising
harryoke

Re: PSP2PS3 question

Post by harryoke »

i have fixed it and converted to pspremaster for you to use on your CFW ps3 , just install with install pkg files , this is the english patched version ;)
PM me and i will give you link , as i dont wish to break any rules by posting it on the forum .

sorry i cant post links so i will explain the procedure .... open the iso with umd-gen and delete the update folder ... then save as uncompressed iso (this makes it small enough for psp2ps3 to use it) then tick sign eboot in psp2ps3

Advertising
LordAnakin

Re: PSP2PS3 question

Post by LordAnakin »

Thank you the conversion is working now !

But I get a black screen when launching the game with my PS3 (for both types mini / remastered) :?

I will just have to wait for the next NinjaUpdate

Return to “General”