Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

Installing TN-V and getting an error while loading

Total_Noob's PSP Emulator Custom Firmware for the Vita. CEF can be downloaded here.
padan80

Installing TN-V and getting an error while loading

Post by padan80 »

Hiyas,

I have installed TN-V using this tutorial, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l25wc1GCwPo

The first attempt did not have the TN-V logo on the bubble, but still was labeled TN-V. When opening the app and holding the right trigger button the app would go to the disclaimer screen then sit on a blank screen for a really long time and error out with "an error has occurred. (C1-2858-3)"

After reading another thread on these forums it seemed I may have a corrupt file. So I formatted the Vita, system settings and mem card. Reset everthing up, reinstalled the files. The new bubble had the label of TN-V label, as well as the same icon as in the video tutorial. I still get the same error.

Sometimes when starting TN-V it takes a really long time to get to the disclaimer. Other times it's almost right away. I'm holding the R butting down when I start the app from the screen after hitting the bubble. I hold it down until I get the error.

Do I have a bad mem card maybe? Am I doing something wrong? Any help help or ideas would be greatly appreciated.
Advertising

Return to “TN CEF”