Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

[RELEASE] CEF TN-X for 3.00-3.20

Total_Noob's PSP Emulator Custom Firmware for the Vita. CEF can be downloaded here.
Gojispit

Re: [RELEASE] CEF TN-X for 3.00-3.20

Post by Gojispit »

Everything seems to run fine. But in the main menu I get a flashing pattern at the bottom of the screen. And none of the buttons and button combos seems to work besides the triangle in the main menu. I have shut off all my plugins on tn-v10. And I am using xs moto as the exploit game. Any advice would be great. Thank you.
Advertising
jhuebert95

Post by jhuebert95 »

I have XS Moto as well and I'm not having any of the problems you listed. In TN-X you can choose betweem analog mode and digital mode for each game, however you can change it manually by holding the playstation button and changing it in the menu. I have no idea how this stuff works but it's worth a shot to try that I guess? Pardon my noobish answer...
Advertising
jhuebert95
Black PSP 1001 - 6.60 ME-2 & 6.60 PRO-C2
Black PS Vita 1001- 3.60 w/ HENkaku
Black PS3 CECH-4001C - Latest OFW
Gojispit

Post by Gojispit »

I should have specified. The buttons not working are fast forward save state and the like. Also the sound is horrible. TN-V has the same exact sound as the TN-X. I know it is something on my end. But not sure what. It is almost like I am still using TN-V to run the game. But have the TN-X menu. Oh the game in question is Super Robot Wars Alpha.
Tikao

Post by Tikao »

MysticalLiete wrote:Small question, is there any easy way to change the order in which games appear in the list? This doesn't matter if you only have a couple of games but might if you have more than 10 or so.
Total-Noob wrote:
Tikao wrote:One more question, do not know if you can sort the games, type in alphabetical order. If you can not, I think it would be interesting to create a sort, since it is possible to insert up to 128 games of PSX.
That's a cool idea, I'll do it in summer, at the moment I have to prepare my exams and therefore don't have any time to add features and fix bugs.
Or I could release TN-X menu source code if anybody is willing to update it.
PSVita FW3.18- TNV10 - Patapon 2 and XS Moto
My Collection
jhuebert95

Post by jhuebert95 »

@Gojispit it could just be that the game isn't compatible with TN-X? If you haven't already, why dont you check out the compatibility thread? Maybe you can find some answers there?
jhuebert95
Black PSP 1001 - 6.60 ME-2 & 6.60 PRO-C2
Black PS Vita 1001- 3.60 w/ HENkaku
Black PS3 CECH-4001C - Latest OFW
Gojispit

Post by Gojispit »

jhuebert95 wrote:@Gojispit it could just be that the game isn't compatible with TN-X? If you haven't already, why don't you check out the compatibility thread? Maybe you can find some answers there?
This might be the case for the game. Now that I think of it. This one has always given me trouble on other emulators. But this does not tell me why my save state button or any of the combos refuse to work. This is a problem I have with all games. And the flashing glitch at the bottom of the TN-X main menu tells me that there is just something wrong with my setup. I shall keep searching.

Addendum: I forgot to mention that the screen shot capability doesn't show up either. So it seems I have no functionality at all. And I'll add here my stats. The system is at 3.15. Original fat vita. I am using TN-V10 with the Gladiator Begins exploit. As I said before I am running with all plugins off. XS Moto is the game I am using for the exploit. I have tried to use the official and the non official version of the game. They react exactly the same.
MysticalLiete

Post by MysticalLiete »

Gojispit wrote: Addendum: I forgot to mention that the screen shot capability doesn't show up either. So it seems I have no functionality at all. And I'll add here my stats. The system is at 3.15. Original fat vita. I am using TN-V10 with the Gladiator Begins exploit. As I said before I am running with all plugins off. XS Moto is the game I am using for the exploit. I have tried to use the official and the non official version of the game. They react exactly the same.
Are you loading XS Moto from within TN-V? This bit makes it sound like you are. XS Moto must be run from the Vita main menu itself.
a.k.a sj33
marios92

Post by marios92 »

How to enable plugin function?
Gojispit

Post by Gojispit »

MysticalLiete wrote:
Gojispit wrote: Addendum: I forgot to mention that the screen shot capability doesn't show up either. So it seems I have no functionality at all. And I'll add here my stats. The system is at 3.15. Original fat vita. I am using TN-V10 with the Gladiator Begins exploit. As I said before I am running with all plugins off. XS Moto is the game I am using for the exploit. I have tried to use the official and the non official version of the game. They react exactly the same.
Are you loading XS Moto from within TN-V? This bit makes it sound like you are. XS Moto must be run from the Vita main menu itself.
And now that I feel stupid. Thank you thank you. It runs so perfectly I think I might cry...... Manly tears of course. =-)
edukarlo

Post by edukarlo »

yeah! perfect on FFVII, FFVIII, FFIX.. looking forward for the bubble method this summer.. and hoping for a recent firmware update of TN-X before the PS mobile shutdown..
PSVita 1001 FW 3.18
Talkman Travel Tokyo TN-V10
Tekken 2 TN-X
---
Vita Accessory Port as USB OTG & A/V Output?
More info for PSVita Style CTF Theme V1.2x
Using Touch Screen Controls on TN-V?!?!?

Return to “TN CEF”