Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

Some questions for PS1 Loader

Total_Noob's PSP Emulator Custom Firmware for the Vita. CEF can be downloaded here.
reprep

Some questions for PS1 Loader

Post by reprep »

First of all thanks to the developers who created this. It is a dream coming true and it really works well.

i have some questions on my mind so i decided to ask them here:

1- Tekken 2 and XS Moto are the only games available for now. Does anyone have any more? (might be private too, just wondering if there is)
2- Is it possible/easy to find new ps1 games for exploit?
3- What else can possibly be done with ps1 exploits? i remember reading ecfw isn't possible, but is a VHBL or stand alone apps (like a file manager etc) possible? How much memory and resources available?
4- Does any of the developers plan to continue to develop this release and/or share source code?
Advertising
Tonakai

Re: Some questions for PS1 Loader

Post by Tonakai »

1: There is the Sports Superbike 2. I know that it's essentially the same as XS moto but it is a different locale so I think it's worth mentioning. Fate6 also mentioned that there was another one that was found but was unsure as to whether the launcher was actually written for it (if I recall correctly. Something I skimmed over in the comments of a recent article so don't quote me).

2: Possible? I guess. Easy? I'm not so sure.

3: As far as my knowledge; I doubt there's really much else that can be done with this (but my knowledge here is rather limited). VHBL? I highly doubt but a GUI could probably be designed although I wouldn't expect anything shiny. As for resources - no idea.

4: Again, no idea.
Advertising

Return to “TN CEF”