Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

6.60 TN-V11 coming soon

Total_Noob's PSP Emulator Custom Firmware for the Vita. CEF can be downloaded here.
psp_revival

Re: 6.60 TN-V11 coming soon

Post by psp_revival »

reprep wrote:isn't there anyone who successfully used PS1 Loader on a Vita TV?
Topic as taken a turn but lets hope TN picks up a PS TV in a few weeks ;)
Advertising
PsP Go 6.61 - 2.3 LME
Vita TV 3.01 TN
PlayStation TV 3.60 HENkaku
PlayStation TV 3.63 ps+ Japan - USA
RPi2 Lakka
MadZiontist

Post by MadZiontist »

reprep wrote:
MadZiontist wrote:
chihuahua wrote:I'm more interested in getting the ps 1 loader to work on the vita tv on 3.18, it triggers fine but you cannot navigate the menu to choose a game.
Yeah it's not going to work on PS/Vita TV, unless somebody fixes the exploit files for Tekken 2. Super Bike 2 is the only current hope for that, for ya. I know you mentioned something about why you don't just use that exploit, but I don't remember what it was/is.

I just ordered my PS TV last night, and have the XS Moto exploit ready for it, as long as my PS TV is on 3.18. I have no idea if Sony is capable of ensuring that the NA PS TVs are updated to 3.30 or not. I wish I knew. Either way, I don't think I'll return it, if it's on 3.30, but that would be REAL sh!tty if it was. I might have to smash it, and exchange it...just to have a smashed up 3.30 PS TV shipped back to Sony (as I bought an extended warranty that covers "accidental drops" lol).
non-asian psn account login for Vita TVs (and nearly certain for PS TVs) are only possible via 3.30. so even if it comes with a firmware below 3.30, you still have to update to 3.30 for us psn login.

i am on the same boat too. i have XS Moto and Gladiator exploits ready for US PSN and my vita tv is on its way. When it comes, i will either update to 3.30 to use my US PSN and say goodbye to PS1 Loader, or stay at 3.18 and use an Asian account if the proxy method isn't blocked by then. Both options are ***.
Wow. I was expecting that as long it was on 3.18, that I could just use my Vita's exploited mem card on it, and be riggidy ready to roll. What a dang sh!tty situation indeed. I'm not sure what to do with it now. Keep it on 3.18 (if it even is on it), sit tight, and hope that somebody is able to come up with a workaround for it. Or just forget it, update to 3.30, and stay there til (hopefully) a new kexploit is released for that FW. Decisions, decisions. Thanks for the info.
Advertising
PSP Star Wars 2001 TA-085v1 32GB 6.60 ME-2.3
PSV 1001 3G 64GB 3.60 HENkaku Enso
PSTV 64GB
rodpin

Post by rodpin »

I believe someone might have already said it and there might be a reason why it was not implemented yet, but since I don know, I'll ask for something.

Why not a nethost plugin support? We can't access our USB on eCFW, but it would be awesome to play the ISOs and HB through wifi.

I read somewhere that the wifi speed is capped, but it would be interesting to at least load some HB without having to copy them to the mem card, like emulators. This would avoid to have to copy everything just to try one game.

:D
reprep

Post by reprep »

rodpin wrote:I believe someone might have already said it and there might be a reason why it was not implemented yet, but since I don know, I'll ask for something.

Why not a nethost plugin support? We can't access our USB on eCFW, but it would be awesome to play the ISOs and HB through wifi.

I read somewhere that the wifi speed is capped, but it would be interesting to at least load some HB without having to copy them to the mem card, like emulators. This would avoid to have to copy everything just to try one game.

:D
wifi download speed isn't capped afaik, only upload is. so this might be possible if someone spends time.
kineticUk

Post by kineticUk »

I don't know if it's been requested, is possible (for a future release) or already implemented even but bluetooth support (like PSPGo) would be great. Thanks for TN-V eitherway and any updates, really appreciated.
PS3 Slim Rebug 4.65.2 / PS Vita 3.18 TN-V / PSP 3000 Pro CFW 6.20 / Wii / DS / 3DS / N3DS
The Z
VIP

Post by The Z »

The PSPemulator does not have access to the USB or Bluetooth functions.

Not possible.
White PSV TV - 32GB - 3.65 CFW
White PSV 1000 - 32GB - 3.65 CFW
2x PSV 2000 - 32/64GB - 3.65 CFW
PSP Fat 1000 - TA-081 - 6.61 ME-2.3
PSP Slim 2000 - TA-085¹ - 6.61 ME-2.3
4x PSPgo & 1x PSP 3kº⁴ᶢ - 6.61 LME-2.3∞
Fadi5555

Post by Fadi5555 »

Can any one tell me what is happened to Total Noob?
He said he will release TN-v11 on October with popsloader support.
And i also saw from him about popsloader is ready and feature of mapping puttons on psx as well. Thats make me more exiting about it. So i hope he could release it before disappearing again. please don't be sad because few of people who are ungrateful about it. And other people (a lot of them and I are like your work and happy with it).
Please think about us we need you.
But in final all i can say it's up to you.
Conjo

Post by Conjo »

Fadi5555 wrote:He said he will release TN-v11 on October with popsloader support..
October has 31 days you know...
We are barely on October 4/5
Playstation Vita (PCH-1010) Firmware 3.60 + HENkaku
Xbox 360 Latest Firmware
Nintendo Wii 4.3U + HBC + USBLoader GX + Nintendont
AegisImmortal

Post by AegisImmortal »

Umm sory for noob queation. What is popsloader anyway?
mlc

Post by mlc »

Fadi5555 wrote:Can any one tell me what is happened to Total Noob?
He said he will release TN-v11 on October with popsloader support.
And i also saw from him about popsloader is ready and feature of mapping puttons on psx as well. Thats make me more exiting about it. So i hope he could release it before disappearing again. please don't be sad because few of people who are ungrateful about it. And other people (a lot of them and I are like your work and happy with it).
Please think about us we need you.
But in final all i can say it's up to you.
viewtopic.php?f=56&t=39633&p=361623#p361623

viewtopic.php?f=56&t=39853&p=364237#p364237

Return to “TN CEF”