Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

The Official TN-V9+ PS1 Audio Compatability Thread

Total_Noob's PSP Emulator Custom Firmware for the Vita. CEF can be downloaded here.
bigc

Re: [TN-V9] PS1 Audio Support Results

Post by bigc »

[Working] Rayman 2 US

[spoiler]Game and Sound run perfectly fine during gameplay but cutscenes are incredibly laggy, you'll have to skip them[/spoiler]
Advertising
ATMOZER

Post by ATMOZER »

Twisted metal 4 - only the intro works. Then it froze on the loading bar. dang intro fools me again.

Loaded - works perfectly.

Frogger - works perfectly.

Digimon World - works from intro to gameplay. This was one of my favorite games when I was younger and just hearing the sounds brings back good ol' memories.. Ahh sweet nostalgia

All the ps1 games I posted are US games. Not sure if that's the region u were looking for but eh.
Advertising
Ryugi

Post by Ryugi »

[Working] Spyro the dragon EU
[spoiler]works perfectly but no sound on the dialogues[/spoiler]

[Not Working] Tarzan EU
[spoiler]sound freezes in every points. unplayable .[/spoiler]
RiotDX

Post by RiotDX »

Final Fantasy 6 has no sound still
Ryugi

Post by Ryugi »

[not Working] The Planet of Treasure EU
[spoiler]the sound works perfectly but the immagines didn't work XD only colored pixel. this only during the video . in game sometimes the sound freezes during dialogues[/spoiler]
Rinnegatamante
VIP

Post by Rinnegatamante »

Working:

Crash Bash EUR: Audio Intro doesn't work properly, in game audio is very laggy
Dino Crisis 2 EUR: Weapons, dinos, doors sounds don't work. BGM sound is quite good but game laggy when you encounter a dino.

Not Working:

Crash Team Racing EUR: Audio bugs intro which is unescapable so your game will freeze on Sony Computer screen.
If you want, visit my website: http://rinnegatamante.it :D
makan95

Post by makan95 »

[Working]: Pac-Man World 20th anniversary
[spoiler]No lag and no sound issues. Although some screen tearing but otherwise perfect[/spoiler]
ambrosjb

Post by ambrosjb »

See my results on hackinformer for Final Fantasy 4 through 9 (cd rips not psn versions):

http://hackinformer.com/forum/showthrea ... 232#pid232

I left all PEOPS settings as default. There's a possibility these can run better just have not tested yet.

FF4 and FF5 work but choppy.

FF6, FF7, FF8, FF9 not playable. Most will get through intro and load a game but will be very slow if not freeze after that.
Last edited by ambrosjb on Tue Jun 17, 2014 10:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
romain337

Post by romain337 »

[Working]
SIlent Hill (EU from PSN).

[spoiler]Run but actually slow with the default settings. Run near normal speed with fastest interpolation and fastest reverb. Sounds glitch a bit: Radio do just a "pshit" 1 seconds then stop, gun sounds not like the original. I played until you get out of the first store, then traveled a bit accross the city. No crash so far anyway.[/spoiler]
Last edited by romain337 on Tue Jun 17, 2014 3:45 pm, edited 3 times in total.
ambrosjb

Post by ambrosjb »

will164035 wrote:[Working] Final Fantasy 8 US*****

Issues: Frame rate is less than half, I've tried playing three times, first time crashed on launching, second time made it to the loading screen (sound worked) then crashed, last time managed to load game and run around (really slowly) but crashed when battle started. All three times had to reset my vita to get back to the psp menu.

Also now crashed when i load with tn savestate and try to go back to xmb

EDIT* sorry to be a pain, really wanted to get this to work lol. after switching all the peops settings to fastest (or whatever i was willing to tinker with, dont know what everything does yet) i got the game to not crash, the framerate is still iffy though, sometimes fine, sometimes really low
and even as i write it crashes while drawing :( darn
Same results for me. Not sure why this is listed as "working". These are unplayable results in my book.

Return to “TN CEF”