Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

Returning to XMB From Games

Total_Noob's PSP Emulator Custom Firmware for the Vita. CEF can be downloaded here.
vahnx

Returning to XMB From Games

Post by vahnx »

What button do I press or hold to return to the XMB from within a PSP game?
Advertising
pspfanMOHH

Re: Returning to XMB From Games

Post by pspfanMOHH »

Press and hold the vita home button then exit the menu, or go to recovery menu-->advance-->advance and assign any two keys
Advertising
10 years young!
vahnx

Post by vahnx »

Ah thanks! I was a bit confused because holding the vita home button down brings up the brightness/music menu but after you close it, you see the 'Quit Game' menu :) ! Then from XMB you can press Select to bring up another menu but it looks like the only way I can find to get back to the Vita screen is just restart your device?
VivaLaVita

Post by VivaLaVita »

no just tap the home button and close the game
pspfanMOHH

Post by pspfanMOHH »

VivaLaVita wrote:no just tap the home button and close the game
False/misleading info.
pspfanMOHH wrote:Press and hold the vita home button then exit the menu, or go to recovery menu-->advance-->advance and assign any two keys
vahnx wrote:Ah thanks! I was a bit confused because holding the vita home button down brings up the brightness/music menu but after you close it, you see the 'Quit Game' menu :) ! Then from XMB you can press Select to bring up another menu but it looks like the only way I can find to get back to the Vita screen is just restart your device?
10 years young!
Netrix

Post by Netrix »

vahnx wrote:Then from XMB you can press Select to bring up another menu but it looks like the only way I can find to get back to the Vita screen is just restart your device?
Or you can press the Vita home button once to get back to the "Vita screen".

Return to “TN CEF”