Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

[RELEASE] 6.60 TN-V8

Total_Noob's PSP Emulator Custom Firmware for the Vita. CEF can be downloaded here.
mindglitch

Re: Surprise, surprise, TN-V5 just got released!

Post by mindglitch »

kaiserlufet wrote:just to say at UNO an error occurs when updating online :cry: and i have to shutdown the vita to make it work again... :?
but at first it doesn't update my FW :x ,
on second attempt it does work i just try to let it sit the error for a while maybe 5 min and again for black screen 5 min
and restart vita and it works updated to TNV5 :D
i don't know why it doesn't worked at first attempt maybe i panicked because of the error, but then still works via online :D just sharing
im on 1.81 mad blocker alpha(us) and also got the c-2858 error when updating from the network option. i only had to do it once tho as i inadvertently left it on the error screen for a good 10 min or so while checking here for reports. afterwards i pressed ok and had to hold the power button to shut off and restart. then i loaded up the exploit game and it says im on tn-v5. all my plugins from tn-v2 that didnt work on tn-v4 now work again! thanks a million man for these amazing gifts.
Advertising
-always use the search function before asking and if you receive help from anyone, say thanks and remember to pay it forward.
[spoiler]#387843 by dgjg0622
Tue May 12, 2015 12:01 pm

Me too,i can't install it, i am not back up, i can't update,I want dead[/spoiler]
n_youn

Post by n_youn »

U are amazing TN i will get to dling the update asa I clap for all of ur hard work for the community please keep it up so I can keep loving ur work
Advertising
fate6
Big Beholder

Post by fate6 »

Anyone have qriocity for PSP? its not available for download anymore so hopefully someone still has a back up
and incase anyone is wondering Im trying to do this here but with qriocity
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=6242#p200569

I would like to do stuff with the other icons but I need them first >__<
(SensMe is still up so thats good)
anon wrote:If you can't trust a 600 year old vampire in a prepubescent girl's body, who can you trust?
suziejoebob

Post by suziejoebob »

I thought this was a thread created by a troll to annoy everyone, but then a realized that Total_Noob created the thread. Also, Dark_AleX made the update VLF!!! My mind = blown... Thank you for all of your hard work!!!
Xenokail

Post by Xenokail »

Hey TN man you are awesome, great work as always. I have a quick question with a problem that i ran into while trying to play Dracula X Chronicles.. I was using cwcheat and the game goes like 2 fps, but if i disable it.... it works fine anyone know whats going on with this? :?:

Thanks again for the awesome update :o :o :) :D
Xeno)(Kail
Looking for a fresh start
dkprime

Post by dkprime »

TN you are "the man"!! :mrgreen:
Actually, not "the man", "the santa"!! :D
The new update feature is working like a charm!! :geek:
PspJunkie

Post by PspJunkie »

SMOKE wrote:
PspJunkie wrote:To transfer homebrew or iso's you don't need to use your exploit save. Any psp save will do.
No you do need the exploited save... You need to put the iso in that save.
And besides, how do you expect him to launch the exploit without the save?? :roll:
Sorry. I meant after everything is set up and working. I was using another gamesave to transfer iso's back on TN-c to avoid messing with the exploit save then moving to iso folder with file browser (adhoc file transfer). If this has changed I apologize.
FusionAxis

Post by FusionAxis »

I am getting "a connection to the server could not be established. (20000006)" when trying to update via xmb.

Am i doing somethimg wrong?
Haze7

Post by Haze7 »

ever since 3.01 came out. the call function library acts glitchy. And it has lower memory so games like Tekken 6 doesn't work. I hope there is a patch because I have the same problem even with TNV5.
Zayle

Post by Zayle »

I think I'll wait a few days before I touch this, just in case some bugs get revealed or something.

Return to “TN CEF”