Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

SUggestions for the next TN

Total_Noob's PSP Emulator Custom Firmware for the Vita. CEF can be downloaded here.
bobby_chad

SUggestions for the next TN

Post by bobby_chad »

Well I haven't seen one nor a sticky one for this, it would be a good idea to give some suggestions so the creators of this awesome work can have some ideas and, if possible, add them... Yeah I know that is easier said than done but still it is a possibility, no?

My suggestions:

- Enable Ad Hoc

I was not able to play Metal Slug via Ad Hoc with a PSP, it would be awesome that 2 PSPs or PSP/PSVIta could play Ad Hoc mode

- Able to put wallpapers on pictures I have on the PS Vita

Just like the PSVita, it would be awesome to be able to place a wallpaper out of a picture that is in the PSVita, not only the theme itself but to personalize a little the emulator :mrgreen:

That's what I have so far... What do you think?

P.D. Greetings from Guatemala!! ;)
Advertising
fate6
Big Beholder

Re: SUggestions for the next TN

Post by fate6 »

You can already do both those things :|
Advertising
anon wrote:If you can't trust a 600 year old vampire in a prepubescent girl's body, who can you trust?
bobby_chad

Post by bobby_chad »

fate6 wrote:You can already do both those things :|
Really? I tried the Ad Hoc on the Metal Slug anthology and I was the host, the psp 3000 tried to connect but then it said that the connection failed... Also, I tried to put a picture from the ones I have on the PS Vita as a wallpaper but it did not recognized any pictures on it... :( :?:
ZeroSkys

Post by ZeroSkys »

I just did both those things.
Just resize the pic to 480 x 272 and make sure your Vita isn't on airplane mode.
Add Meh
fate6
Big Beholder

Post by fate6 »

Ad-Hoc seems like it only works on certain exploited games and only on certain firmwares :/
works fine for me on 3.01

afaik for pictures they need to be in another folder for the ePSP to find them since it doesn't have access to where the Vita keeps its files

iirc make a folder called "PICTURE" in "ms0:/PSP/"
anon wrote:If you can't trust a 600 year old vampire in a prepubescent girl's body, who can you trust?
bobby_chad

Post by bobby_chad »

fate6 wrote:Ad-Hoc seems like it only works on certain exploited games and only on certain firmwares :/
works fine for me on 3.01

afaik for pictures they need to be in another folder for the ePSP to find them since it doesn't have access to where the Vita keeps its files

iirc make a folder called "PICTURE" in "ms0:/PSP/"
I have the megamix and 3.01, I just attempted to connect both on Ad-hoc mode, they do recognize themselves at the lobby but when the game starts it says:

"A network error has occurred. Unable to connect to opponent. Pres the START button to return to the Network Menu." :?
fate6
Big Beholder

Post by fate6 »

Problem with game? IDK but plenty of people have got it working
bobby_chad

Post by bobby_chad »

fate6 wrote:Problem with game? IDK but plenty of people have got it working
It seems that it is the game, I just tried Resistance on ad-hoc mode and it worked perfectly... bummer, metal slug is too much fun playing it ad-hoc mode...

What other idea do you thing it would be good to mention?

Return to “TN CEF”